We are seeking a Director Of Geriatric Behavioral Health to join our Signet Health team! If you are a high energy, seasoned Director with Inpatient Psychiatric experience join our team! This is a brand new, start up opening a 20 bed Inpatient Senior Behavioral Health program at CHI ST. Vincent’s Hot Springs.
- Lead the Inpatient team overseeing, clinical, marketing and financial operations
- Act as the liaison in the hospital with senior administration and physician relations.
- Oversee all program operations working with the Medical Director to ensure regulatory compliance and clinical quality.
- Communicate with collaborating physicians or specialists regarding patient care
- Oversee strategic planning
- Act as the liaison along side the Community Education Coordinator with key community stakeholders
- Previous experience managing Inpatient Psychiatric Services
- A passion for serving older adults
- Minimum BSN or Master in a health related field.
- Ability to lead a dynamic start up program,
- Strong problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
Why Work Here?Signet Health is a leading provider of Behavioral Health Services, partnering with Medical Surgical Hospitals around the country to provide high quality programs in community settings. Signethealth.com
Excellent work environment, focused on employees and patients, great benefits, supportive work place, great longeveity with employees!
Hot Springs, AR