The Job Window has an immediate need for an entry level Public Relations & Marketing Communications Specialist to join our client’s rapidly growing team. This creative promotional marketing company applies a customer-friendly approach to marketing research and sales, providing advertising, marketing, and public relations campaigns for burgeoning companies and break out products. As a result of proven success and expertise, this firm is continuously adding new clientele as they dramatically increase clients' product exposure, sales, and brand recognition. There is a high demand for their customer service oriented and cost-effective services and our client is in immediate need of an Entry Level Public Relations & Marketing Communications Specialist to help develop tailored, unique campaigns to suit each client.
As an Entry Level Public Relations & Marketing Communications Specialist, you will have the opportunity to work closely on performance driven campaigns with high profile clients who consistently look for innovative strategies to drive their company and respective brands forward and increase their bottom line. You will receive complete and individualized hands-on training in each division of our client’s company. A proven mentorship program with senior management will take the time to develop and train you to handle any task and take initiative on any campaign.
As an Entry Level Public Relations & Marketing Communications Specialist, you will receive full training in:
- Advertising & Brand Exposure
- Marketing & Account Satisfaction
- Public and Media Based Strategies
- Project Management & Team Leadership
Our client knows that trained, highly motivated, proactive representatives are invaluable. The right Entry Level Public Relations & Marketing Communications Specialist can expect to have opportunities for growth within the first few months that reflect their unmatched work ethic and dedication.
Not sure if you're qualified? Relax! No experience is necessary. These is an entry level position in Marketing, Advertising, and Public Relations. Comprehensive training and development is provided to help you be successful in a career path with the company. College graduates, interns, and professionals looking for a career change are welcome to apply!
Responsibilities of the Entry Level Public Relations & Marketing Communications Specialist:
- Managing and executing marketing projects as assigned by the Marketing Manager.
- Working with the Marketing Manager and key accounts to integrate PR campaigns with customer promotions.
- Coordinating marketing campaigns and maintaining successful operation
- Building relationships with customers and communicating promotional services directly.
- Working with the Marketing Manager to develop and refine measurement strategies for PR campaigns
- Development of promotional marketing materials and visual merchandizing
- Developing and maintaining relationships with suppliers and retail event personnel
- Keeping accurate and timely record of event traffic, production, and inventory
- Identifying new opportunities and efficiency innovations
- Position will be considered for senior campaign management roles based on performance
Qualifications of the Entry Level Public Relations & Marketing Communications Specialist:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and deliver results while managing multiple projects
- Level headed problem solver with a professional service oriented attitude
- Superb organizational and tracking skills with great attention to detail
- Team player who also excels as an individual contributor
- Adaptable, dependable and responsible
- This position will require some travel. You will need access to a reliable automobile, a valid driver’s license, and automobile insurance coverage.
- Social security or valid permit is required as we are currently not offering sponsorships
If you’re a talented and hardworking individual who is looking to start their career with a growing company, apply today!
Social security or valid permit is required as we are currently not offering sponsorships.
Keywords: Public Relations & Marketing Communications Specialist, Entry Level Marketing Rep, Marketing, Marketing Manager, Marketing Strategies, Retail Marketing Manager, Retail Marketing, Marketing Assistant, Marketing Coordinator, Marketing Associate, Marketing & Sales, Marketing Execution, Direct Marketing, Marketing Strategy, Integrated Marketing Communications, Brand Marketing, Marketing & Sales, Marketing & Sales Support, Entry Level Marketing, Entry Level Marketing Jobs, Marketing Assistant, Marketing & Sales Representative, Marketing & Sales Associate, Promotional Marketing, Brand Marketing. marketing communications, marketing management, strategic marketing, web marketing, marketing administration, product marketing, direct marketing, regional marketing, search engine marketing (sem).