SEEKING A DRIVEN, SELF-STARTING, ESTABLISHED VIRTUAL ASSISTANT FOR LONG TERM OPPORTUNITY.
APPLICANT MUST BE LOCATED IN THE ST. LOUIS MO METRO EAST AREA
Would you like to pair your executive assistant skills with learning the ins and outs of running an established virtual assistant business?
Do you want to experience rewarding work and income while keeping a work-life balance? Consider becoming part of our virtual team!
Immediate opening. Signature Virtual Assistance, Inc., an established and growing administrative company in the St. Louis MO area is accepting applications for a detailed, driven, assertive and variety-oriented individual to join our team. You will be working with a group of professional, responsible, motivated people.
The Operations Freelance Assistant is a critical part of our team, so it’s important that the person we choose will be a “fit” with our commitments and shared values. If you or someone you know would like to work with business owners who rely on our support, organization, and detailed drive please read on or share this.
ABOUT OUR COMPANY:
Signature Virtual Assistance, Inc., was founded in 2012, bringing 40+ years of executive administrative assistance to the community. We are a boutique-style firm based in the Metro East St. Louis area and serving clients nationwide. We are experienced professionals who excel at keeping entrepreneurs and small business owners organized so they can focus on the core functions of their unique businesses. We are continuing to grow and are sought after because we provide a new method of support to business owners and enable our assistants to utilize their skills while maintaining a better work-life balance.
· Operations Support – Learn the ins and outs of running a virtual assistance company. From web-based software developed specifically for virtual assistants to onboarding freelance assistants, onboarding clients, developing client relationships, managing the assistant/client workload, developing assistant cross-training plans, learn the marketing strategy, and a myriad of other aspects of running a successful virtual assistant company!
PERSONAL ATTRIBUTES AND SKILLS NEEDED FOR SUCCESS:
· Able to make a long-term commitment to this position.
· Desire to grow current skill set learning various aspects of running the business.
· A sincere desire to help business owners by taking over their administrative work.
· A respect for and desire to work with executive-level assistants who desire to leave the corporate world for a better life balance opportunity working from home.
· Must value careful organization of activities, tasks, and projects.
· High level of professionalism, confidentiality, and ethical standards.
· Personal accountability; dependable, take responsibility for actions.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
· Forward thinking; able to anticipate what someone needs before requesting it.
· Enjoy the opportunities to learn and expand knowledge in the business world.
· Corporate executive assistance support experience
· Working knowledge of Microsoft Office products
· Working knowledge of Google Suite
· Internet savvy
· Experienced with email programs and LinkedIn
· Reliable internet connection
· Desktop or laptop computer, printer/scanner/copier
· Room in home devoted to office
· Reliable phone service
· Familiarity with or willing to learn Dropbox, Google Drive, and other necessary programs
· Able to pass a drug screening and background check
· 3 years working in a small business environment
· Verifiable references
· Starts at $18/hour, dependent upon experience
· Work from home; be available to your family when needed
· 1099-Misc. provided at year end for tax filing
To arrange a confidential interview, send your resume along with a cover letter explaining what you like about this opportunity to email@example.com.
Visit our web site www.SignatureVirtualAssistance.com