We are looking for detail oriented individuals to apply to our Retail Construction Merchandising Team Lead opportunity.
The Reset Merchandiser Team Lead is responsible for completing merchandising and fixture installations in national home improvement stores.
Team Leads work with and provide direction to onsite Reset Merchandisers to merchandise products, move and install new fixtures/racking, and install signage in retail stores.
We offer highly competitive pay depending on experience.
- Regional and National Travel Team opportunities
Desired Experience and Skills
- Working site Team Lead experience managing and working with reset crews executing Home Improvement Center capital projects (New Stores & Remodels)
- Merchandising experience in Lowes, Home Depot, ACE Hardware or other big box retailers
- Moving, adjusting, and installing pallet racking, beams, or gondola shelving units
- Setting products to planogram, installing signs, and price labels
- Reading floor plans or blueprints for fixture placement
- Assembling and building displays
- Carpentry and general construction skills are a plus!
People currently working as Team Leads with the following experience or skills are encouraged to apply!
Light carpentry, general construction, assembly, warehouse racking, lumber, roofing, drywall, home improvement, hardware, skilled trades, fixture installation, new store builds, retrofits, retail rollouts, retail installs, store conversations, steel frame, metal commercial, remodels, material handling, and other transferable skills.
- Current and valid driver's license
- Current and valid personal auto insurance
- Access to a personal car not shared with another person
- Smartphone or tablet (apple or android) with internet access
- Ability to perform repetitive bending, standing, walking, pushing, pulling, and lifting of materials weighing up to 50 pounds
What We Offer You
- Highly competitive pay depending on experience
- Steady work and opportunities for career growth
- Hotels paid by company and daily per diem for meals
- Mileage reimbursement and personal mobile phone allowance
- Direct deposit every 2 weeks
- 401 (k) Plan with employer match
Apply TODAY from your Smartphone - please be available to receive TEXTS, phone calls, and or emails about your application.