We are looking for detail oriented people to apply to our Retail Construction Merchandising opportunity.
The Reset Merchandiser completes merchandising and fixture installations in national home improvement stores.
Direction is provided by an onsite Team Lead to merchandise products, move and install new shelving fixtures/racking, and install signage in retail stores.
We offer highly competitive pay depending on your experience
Desired Experience and Skills
- Merchandising and reset experience in Home Depot, Lowes, ACE Hardware, Walmart, Target, Grocery stores, Drug stores, or other big box retailers
- Moving, adjusting, and installing pallet racking, beams, or gondola shelving units
- Setting products to planogram, signage installation, building displays, price labels
- Reading planograms, floor plans, or blueprints for retail shelving and fixture placement
Anyone with the following experience or skills are encouraged to apply!
Light carpentry, general construction, assembly, warehouse racking, lumber, roofing, drywall, home improvement, hardware, skilled trades, fixture installation, new store builds, retrofits, retail rollouts, retail installs, store conversations, steel frame, metal commercial, remodels, material handling, and other transferable skills.
- Current and valid driver's license
- Current and valid personal auto insurance
- Access to a personal car not shared with another person
- Smartphone or tablet (apple or android) with internet access
- Ability to perform repetitive bending, standing, walking, pushing, pulling, and lifting of materials weighing up to 50 pounds
What We Offer You
- Highly competitive pay depending on experience
- Steady work and opportunities for career growth
- Hotels paid by company and daily per diem for meals
- Mileage reimbursement and personal mobile phone allowance
- Direct deposit every 2 weeks
- 401 (k) Plan with employer match
Apply TODAY from your Smartphone - please be available to receive TEXTS, phone calls, and or emails about your application.