New Store Set Up Reset Merchandiser
Signature Retail Services, Inc. Milwaukee, WI
- Posted: 18 days ago
- $16 to $18 Hourly
- Benefits: 401k
Signature Retail Services is looking to hire a New Store Set Up Reset Merchandiser to join our team working up to 40 hours per week.
Highly competitive pay range of $16 to $18 per hour depending on experience
The focus of this role is to to complete store resets and remodels at leading big box retailers like ACE Hardware, Bed Bath & Beyond, Home Depot, Lowe's, and other retailers.
The ideal candidate comes with experience in reset merchandising, remodeling retail stores, new store set up, or big box retail experience. We also take into consideration transferrable skills or other relevant work experience from the following industries:
Light carpentry, general construction, assembly, warehouse racking, lumber, roofing, drywall, home improvement, hardware, skilled trades, fixture installation, new store builds, retrofits, retail roll outs, retail installs, store conversations, steel frame, metal commercial, remodels, material handling, and forklift or reach truck certification is a plus!
New Store Set Up Merchandising Associates follow directions provided by the onsite Team Lead to complete remodel and reset projects with some heavier moves throughout the entire store in accordance with project plans and safety standards. All team members build and install new displays, rearrange metal shelving and beams, assemble new fixtures or gondolas, remove and restock merchandise, install new signage and pricing stickers. All work areas are maintained and kept clean during all work shifts.
- Highly competitive starting pay
- Opportunities for career development and advancement
- W-2 employment
- Bi-weekly direct deposit
- 401k plan with employer matching
- Projects working 8-hour shifts, up to 40 hours per week based on the needs of the client
- Overnight shifts and some daytime shifts
- Opportunity to join the travel team after local projects are completed
- Mileage and drive time plan
- Hotels and airfare if needed are booked and paid by company
- Meal per diem paid when staying in hotels
- 18 years of age or older and authorized to work in the United States
- Valid driver's license and current auto insurance
- Able to travel to jobsites using a personal vehicle up to 8 hours from home address
- Smartphone (android or apple) with access to internet, text, phone, and email
- Physically able to walk, stand, bend, kneel, stoop, climb ladders, push, pull, and lift materials weighing up to 50 pounds without assistance
- Willing to travel to worksite locations throughout State, Region, and US based on clients needs
- Required tools for job: work gloves, basic hand tools, wrenches, screwdrivers, tape measure, cordless drill, etc.
Signature Retail Services is a premier, national merchandising and fixture installation organization specializing in the hardware, home center and mass merchant industries. We are a full service retail merchandising and in-store support company that helps retailers and product manufacturers optimize their retail environments and focus on what they do best - SALES. Our focus is on people who love resetting and remodeling hardware stores, home centers, and mass merchants.
Equal opportunity employer.
Veterans encouraged to apply.
We participate in E-Verify.
Signature Retail Services, Inc.Why Work Here?
We offer opportunities for career growth and advancement.
Signature Retail Services is a premier, national merchandising and fixture installation organization specializing in the hardware, home center and mass merchant industries. We are a full-service retail merchandising and in-store support company that helps retailers and product manufacturers optimize their retail environments and focus on what they do best - SALES. Our focus is on people who love working in hardware stores, home centers, and mass merchants.
RetailView all jobs at Signature Retail Services, Inc.