We are seeking anArea Supervisor Trainee. The Merchandising Area Supervisor is responsible for completing retail merchandising projects both independently and one on one with our part time field retail merchandising service representatives in big box home improvement retailers.
Starting pay is $16/hour during the 4 month training program. Upon successful completion of training the hourly will be $18/hour.
We offer optional health benefits, gas & mileage plan, mobile phone allowance, profit sharing plan, and 401(k) plan with employer match.
Ideal Candidate Experience
- Ability to communicate effectively with retail merchandisers, clients, and customers to achieve and exceed goals set by the client
- 2 to 3 years working as a Retail Representative
- Ability to teach, train, and provide support for new hires
- Experience using web-based reporting systems to submit reports and photos while in stores
- Hands on experience with all aspects of merchandising and resets
- Retail sales and/ or merchandising experience in the CPG industry
- Manufacturer or sales and merchandising experience in the home center industry is a PLUS
- Intermediate computer and smartphone experience - Microsoft Office
- Ability to create, process, and update reports using web-based reporting system
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Bilingual English/Spanish is a PLUS
- High school diploma is required
- College degree preferred or equivalent job-related work experience
- A valid driver's license, current personal car insurance, and access to a reliable personal car is required
- A smartphone with internet access is required
- The ability to lift, push, or pull up to 50 pounds without assistance is required
Signature Retail Services is the industry's premier retail merchandising sales and service organization.We operate across all 50 States utilizing our highly trained, experiencedteams.
SRS participates in E-Verify
Equal Opportunity Employer
Job Posted by ApplicantPro