General Labor - Store Set Up
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are hiring a General Laborer - Store Setup to provide a variety of support and general labor to meet our business needs in a team oriented environment in the Chicago, IL area.
Sort, count, reset, organize, and place materials/products on shelves, move and set fixtures and signage, and read planograms (POGs). Take apart and rebuild shelving units/fixtures using basic hand tools and power tools, basic modular and counter set up. Additional duties may be assigned by Team Lead and can vary based on scope of work and client.
Ideal candidates should have retail, merchandising, customer service, warehouse, light construction, or military experience.
No experience, no problem because we will train you. All you need is a positive attitude, good work ethic, the ability to follow instructions, and work in a team oriented and fast pace environment.
- High School Diploma or GED
- Must have own reliable transportation to drive to worksite locations
- Valid Driver's License and Proof of current auto insurance coverage
- Must meet all pre-employment and post-employment screening requirements such as a background check and motor vehicle record check
- Basic tools are required (tape measure, screw drivers, pliers, wrenches, rubber mallet, box cutter, cordless drills, etc.)
Minimum Physical Requirements:
- Ability to lift, bend, stoop, sit, stand, walk, carry heavy duty materials/products, climb ladders
- Lifting requirements s up to 50 lbs. repeatedly without any assistance during entire work shift
- Must be comfortable working in a physically demanding environment
- Ability to perform manual task with a steady hand and strong attention to detail
- Highly competitive pay up to $21/hour
- Opportunities for career development and advancement
- W-2 employment
- Bi-weekly direct deposit
- 401k plan with employer matching
- Local and travel projects working 8-hour shifts, up to 40 hours per week based on the needs of the client
- Mileage and drive time plan, hotels and airfare are booked by the company, and meal per diems for out-of-town travel
Signature Retail Services is a premier, national merchandising and fixture installation organization specializing in the hardware, home center and mass merchant industries. We are a full-service retail merchandising and in-store support company that helps retailers and product manufacturers optimize their retail environments and focus on what they do best - SALES. Our focus is on people who love resetting and remodeling hardware stores, home centers, and mass merchants.
Equal opportunity employer
Veterans encouraged to apply
We participate in E-Verify
Job Posted by ApplicantPro
Signature Retail Services, Inc.
ConstructionView all jobs at Signature Retail Services, Inc.