Certified Nursing Assistant - Full Time
Signature Pointe Dallas, TX
- Posted: over a month ago
- Benefits: life insurance, medical, vision, 401k, dental
C.N.A. Certified Nursing Assistant –
Being a good Certified Nursing Assistant means you can do the tasks of the job: taking vitals, giving baths, answering call lights, assisting the nurses and helping residents with meals. All C.N.A.’s need to be good, even great, performing the tasks of the job. We’re looking for GREAT Certified Nursing Assistants. What is a GREAT C.N.A.?
A GREAT C.N.A. has the following characteristics:
- An overwhelming sense of care and compassion for those who need help or are ill.
- Gets satisfaction and fulfillment from helping people do what they can’t do alone.
- Manages their time well.
- Has the ability to serve others even when the task may be unpleasant.
- Truly understands what it is to be a team player and actually works as part of the team.
- Has deep feeling and understanding of both residents and their families.
- Has a sense of a calling to do this work.
- Is positive and upbeat with everyone at all times.
Being a great Certified Nursing Assistant isn’t just a job…..it’s passion and drive to make their residents’ lives better every single day. Is this you? Are you a GREAT C.N.A.? Then check us out and join our family.
Please complete an online application at: https://signaturepointelcs.com/careers/
Signature PointeWhy Work Here?
Awesome Management, Great Teamwork, and Lots of Growth Opportunities
Signature Pointe is distinctive senior living. Signature Pointe is a warm and inviting community. Located in prestigious North Dallas, offering a full continuum of retirement lifestyle choices--independent living, assisted living, memory care, rehabilitation, skilled nursing and long term care. Signature Pointe is simply the mark of great senior living.
14655 Preston Road DallasDallas, TX