- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
SS Personnel is rapidly expanding and we want you to be part of this exciting and fast paced growth of SS Personnel. We are redefining the staffing industry, while building a solid company and enjoying our success.
In order to reach our forecasted goals we are looking to hire Account Executives. The Account Executive is responsible for establishing and maintaining business relationships with decision makers in multiple local companies. He/ She will consult and uncover business issues and will present Signature SS Personnel's Strategic Staffing and business solutions.
Essential Duties and responsibilities: include the following but are limited to additional assigned functions.
· Establish and maintain high-level relationships with business decision makers (Upper Management – C-level executives) at local business and major corporations.
· Must be able to work in a fast paced environment while creating a strong prospect pipeline.
· Secure new accounts while managing and growing sales revenue of existing key accounts.
· Manages relationships with lead sharing partners such as VARS and Referral Partners.
· Prepares Proposals and contracts to present to decision makers.
· Investigates competitor solutions, promotions and sales strategies.
· Has a complete understanding of pricing and over marketing practices
· Conducts sales calls and follow-up on all accounts to ensure satisfaction with all agreements made during sales process.
· Understands billing, rate structures and pricing model.
· Conducts daily cold calls
· Develops and implements strategic sales plans to accommodate corporate goals.
· Forecast client trends and sets trending orders
Required Skills/ Experience
· Demonstrate communication and presentation skills with the ability to sell at all decision making levels
· Show knowledge of social media
· Exhibit self-motivation, flexibility and adaptability to new situations’
· Process the ability to work with minimal supervision while maintaining focus and productivity to meet deadlines and corporate goals.
· Strategically and creatively think in a fast paced environment.
· Have own transportation.
Pay Based on Experience
Signature PersonnelWhy Work Here?
Very competitive with client rates, national and privately own. We are a very competitive and solutions driven organization.
SS Personnel is committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all persons regardless of race, color, religion (including religious dress and grooming practices), sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, pregnancy, medical condition, genetic information, mental and physical disability, political affiliation, union membership, status as a parent, military or veteran status or other non-merit based factors. We will provide reasonable accommodations throughout the application, interviewing and employment process. If you require a reasonable accommodation, please do not hesitate to contact us.
1500 e Tropicana aveLas Vegas, NV
BusinessView all jobs at Signature Personnel