Software Developer- Remote Nationwide
Signature Performance Omaha, NE
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
REMOTE WITHIN THE Continental US
Who We Are:
Signature Performance is working hard at lowering healthcare administrative costs for federal government agencies, payers, and providers. At Signature, our mission is to improve the health of our clients' business and making the lives of the people we work with better. We do that by leading with our values of Passion, Courage, Integrity and Respect in all interactions.
What We Offer:
Signature believes in fully developing each and every one of our Associates. We deliver a performance-driven atmosphere with competitive pay and bonus structure, world-class training and development classes, resources, and events, an award-winning culture to thrive in, and so much more.
- Tuition Assistance Program
- 401(k) program with employer contributions
- Comprehensive health insurance
- Competitive Paid Time Off for Sick and Vacation Time
- No-cost annual flu shots
- A hybrid work-from-home and/or on-campus work plan
We are excited to be adding a new member to our Information Services team! As a Software Developer, you will have the responsibility of determining how existing applications, systems, databases, interfaces and how hardware can interact to meet new and emerging enterprise initiatives. You will analyze, design, code, debug, integrate and test increasingly complex software application solutions for systems to proactively identify problems and present and/or develop solutions. We are looking for a team player to help prioritize and execute tasks throughout approved software development life cycle and investigates and resolves increasingly complex problems including providing support for production systems in a timely manner. Other job duties include:
- Consults and/or participates in the requirements, design and coding walkthroughs to ensure the development of quality solutions
- Creates and maintains design documentation
- Tests increasingly complex program changes thoroughly to ensure accuracy
- Prepares and/or generates test data
- Resolves technical issues through debugging, research and investigation
- Collaborate with team members and stakeholders to develop and implement process improvements and controls to the foundations work streams to standardize processes, improving quality, and reduce risk
- Support the senior leadership in business planning, analysis, and reporting in support of Signature's programmatic goals and complex aspects of projects
- 2+ years of Java Spring development programming experience preferred
- Experience designing, building and testing Java Spring Applications
- Experience in Cold Fusion a plus
- In depth knowledge of popular Java Frameworks JSF, Spring preferred
- In depth knowledge of Engineering Tools, Jenkins, JUnit, Fitnesse, SonarQube, FusionReactor preferred
- In depth knowledge of automated code review technologies preferred
- Experience setting up technologies related to Database Rest API services
- Experience User Interface technologies such as Angular 1.x, 2.x
- Experience data migration technologies
- Experience database structures, query design, SQL, PostgreSQL
- Experience in Web Services
- Experience in REST Services
- Experience Stored Procedures
- Analytical trouble shooting/complex problem solving and research skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to effectively interact and collaborate with all levels of co-workers, including assistants, staff, senior management and Trustees
- High-level interpersonal skills, team player, diplomacy, ability to negotiate and build consensus
- Sound judgment, integrity, and respect for confidentiality are absolute requirements
Applicants must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire. Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
This position will require you to have the ability to effectively operate the current computer system, telephone system, and other office machines such as copier and fax machines.
You will be responsible for conducting business and personal affairs in a manner that is always a credit to the company. Must maintain a good credit rating while employed with the company.
This job is 100% remote
MUST APPLY ONLINE: https://recruiting.adp.com/srccar/public/RTI.home?c=1145407&d=ExternalCareerSite&r=5000747709006#/
Signature PerformanceWhy Work Here?
Associates at Signature Performance are collaborative, passionate and take on challenges head-on. Best places to work award winning company!
This is an exciting time for Signature Performance, as we continue to aim to be the foremost healthcare administrative services company in the industry. This growth includes expanding upon a robust technology platform and automated processes while attracting the industry's best technical talent. We desire to inspire possibilities in healthcare administration, and potential in our talented staff while embodying our Core Values of Passion, Integrity, Courage and Respect every day.
10250 Regency CircleOmaha, NE
TechnologyView all jobs at Signature Performance