ABOUT THE ROLE
POSITION: DATA ENTRY SPECIALIST
REPORTS TO: QUALITY ASSURANCE/DATA MANAGEMENT SUPERVISOR
LOCATION: BURBANK, CA (TEMPORARILY REMOTE)
STATUS: FULL TIME, NON-EXEMPT
WHO WE ARE
Signature Payments is a payments technology company that provides solutions that allow merchants and partners to integrate and accept payments anytime, anywhere. With more than 20 years as a trusted payments provider, Signature offers a variety of products and programs for merchants of all sizes across industries.
We are looking for a highly-detailed and tech-savvy Data Entry Specialist to join our Operations team!
The ideal candidate will be responsible for quickly and accurate transferring merchant information from incoming digital applications to our various platforms and systems. Attention to detail is essential in this position to ensure our merchants are setup properly. Timely account entry and boarding is essential to ensure that Signature Payments is able to offer the highest level of service. The Data Entry Specialist is responsible for quality control, data integrity, and account maintenance functions as well.
POSITION ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
· Gather and input data into databases; Key in new merchant applications to Signature Payments’ internal and partner systems
· Execute and key account changes
· Review data for errors, make corrections, and quality control newly boarded accounts
· Review and address data integrity issues
· Complete High Risk Registration Process (Fees and Renewals)
· Set up new hierarchies including associations, security groups, and users
· Complete application receipt confirmations in a timely manner
IDEAL CANDIDATE WILL BE/HAVE:
· Strong data processing/typing skills
· Excellent written and oral communication skills
· A keen eye for detail
· Highly organized and able to multitask, prioritize, and adhere to deadlines
· Familiarity with multiple software applications including Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook) and Adobe Acrobat (PDF)
· Experience with payment processing platforms including TSYS, First Data, etc. (preferred)
· Familiarity with interchange and card brand pricing elements (preferred)
· Flexible and proactive in taking on assignments and responsibilities; strong desire to learn
· Ability to use or adapt to new programs, software, equipment, and/or hardware
Pay is commensurate with prior experience, education, and abilities.
EMPLOYEE BENEFITS (Available upon completion of the introductory period: 90 days)
• Health Care Benefits: Including Medical, Dental, and Vision Coverage
• Employer Paid Holidays
• Generous Paid-Time Off Policy (PTO)
• 401(k) Plan with Employer Contribution
• Employer Sponsored Basic Life Insurance
• Employer Sponsored Long Term Disability
• Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
• Voluntary Flexible Spending Account
As a Data Entry Specialist, you will regularly be required to: work at a desk, conference table and work at a computer for extended periods of time. You will be frequently required to walk, sit, stand, and occasionally may be required to lift up to 10 pounds unassisted.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to: work in an indoor climate-controlled environment with moderate noise levels, have contact with other employees and have contact with customers/vendors via telephone, email, and/or chat software.
The employee is regularly required to: work in an environment with office machines and other electronic equipment.
VETERANS OR FORMER MILITARY ARE WELCOMED
Signature Payments is an equal opportunity employer and complies with all applicable federal, state, and local employment laws. Signature Payments strictly prohibits and does not tolerate discrimination because of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, military status, or genetic information. This applies to all stages of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, training, promotion, discipline, compensation, benefits, and termination of employment.
Signature Payments complies with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA), as amended by the ADA Amendments Act, and all applicable state or local laws. Consistent with those requirements, Signature Payments will reasonably accommodate qualified individuals with a disability if such accommodation would allow the individual to perform the essential functions of the job, unless doing so would create an undue hardship. Signature Payments will also provide reasonable accommodations for an employee’s sincerely held religious beliefs or practices, unless doing so would create an undue hardship. Signature Payments prohibits, any form of discipline, reprisal, intimidation or retaliation for good faith reports or complaints or incidents of discrimination of any kind, pursuing any discrimination claim or cooperating in related investigations.
Signature PaymentsSignature Payments is a payments technology company that provides solutions that allow merchants and partners to integrate and accept payments anytime, anywhere. With more than 20 years as a trusted payments provider, Signature offers a variety of products and programs for merchants of all sizes across industries.