ABOUT THE ROLE:
POSITION: CUSTOMER SUPPORT SPECIALIST
REPORTS TO: SUPPORT TEAM SUPERVISOR
LOCATION: BURBANK, CA (TEMPORARILY HYBRID: REMOTE 60-80%/OFFICE 20-40%)
STATUS: FULL TIME, NON-EXEMPT
WHO WE ARE
Signature Payments is a payments technology company that provides solutions that allow merchants and partners to integrate and accept payments anytime, anywhere. With more than 20 years as a trusted payments provider, Signature offers a variety of products and programs for merchants of all sizes across industries.
We are in search of an energetic, responsible, customer-oriented, and knowledgeable Customer Support Specialist to join our Customer Support Team!
The ideal candidate pays attention to detail, has an ability to multi-task, manage time effectively and can learn new systems quickly and effectively. A finance or business background with at least 3 years of experience is preferable. The ideal candidate also has excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to work within a team and can multi-task in a fast-paced environment. Must be proficient in using computer programs, including Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook).
POSITION ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
· Answer a high number of incoming calls, while identifying and assessing a customer’s situation and/or needs to achieve high-quality customer experience and satisfaction.
· Build sustainable relationships of trust through open and interactive communication.
· Provide accurate, valid, and complete information by using the right methods/tools.
· Meet personal and team statistical targets and goals.
· Handle complaints and provide appropriate solutions, alternatives, and follow-up for successful resolution within a timely manner.
· Respond to technical emails from both merchants and sales agents.
· Keep records of customer interactions, process customer accounts, and file documents
· Follow communication procedures, guidelines, and policies to troubleshoot terminal related issues over the phone.
· Process orders, prepare correspondence, and fulfill needs of existing customers that are at risk of cancelling services or orders.
· Offer discounts or special deals as needed within pre-established guidelines.
· Perform other duties and assignments as assigned in accordance with established Company mission and values.
IDEAL CANDIDATE WILL BE/HAVE:
· Excellent listening, face to face, and verbal communication skills; friendly, approachable, and professional customer service attitude.
· Excellent written communication skills; ability to read, write, and comprehend.
· Ability to prioritize and plan work activities; uses time efficiently in a rapidly changing environment.
· Ability to work independently and exercise initiative and good judgment.
· Effective and comprehensive computer skills including Microsoft Office or equivalent (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook).
· Must have the ability to use or adapt to new computer programs, software, equipment, and/or hardware.
· Bilingual in Spanish (speaking and comprehension) preferred but not required.
· High school diploma required (Bachelor’s Degree preferred)
Pay is commensurate with prior experience, education, and abilities.
EMPLOYEE BENEFITS: Available upon completion of applicable introductory/wait period(s)
• Health Care Benefits: Including Medical, Dental, and Vision Coverage
• Employer Paid Holidays
• Generous Paid-Time Off Policy (PTO)
• 401(k) Plan with Employer Contribution
• Employer Sponsored Basic Life Insurance
• Employer Sponsored Long Term Disability
• Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
• Voluntary Flexible Spending Account
• Critical Illness Insurance
As a Customer Support Specialist, you will regularly be required to: work at a desk, conference table and work at a computer for extended periods of time. You will be frequently required to walk, sit, stand, and occasionally may be required to lift up to 10 pounds unassisted.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to: work in an indoor climate-controlled environment with moderate noise levels, have contact with other employees and have contact with customers/vendors via telephone, email, and/or chat software.
The employee is regularly required to: work in an environment with office machines and other electronic equipment.
VETERANS OR FORMER MILITARY ARE WELCOMED
Signature Payments is an equal opportunity employer and complies with all applicable federal, state, and local employment laws. Signature Payments strictly prohibits and does not tolerate discrimination because of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, military status, or genetic information. This applies to all stages of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, training, promotion, discipline, compensation, benefits, and termination of employment.
Signature Payments complies with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA), as amended by the ADA Amendments Act, and all applicable state or local laws. Consistent with those requirements, Signature Payments will reasonably accommodate qualified individuals with a disability if such accommodation would allow the individual to perform the essential functions of the job, unless doing so would create an undue hardship. Signature Payments will also provide reasonable accommodations for an employee’s sincerely held religious beliefs or practices, unless doing so would create an undue hardship. Signature Payments prohibits, any form of discipline, reprisal, intimidation or retaliation for good faith reports or complaints or incidents of discrimination of any kind, pursuing any discrimination claim or cooperating in related investigations.
Signature PaymentsSignature Payments is a payments technology company that provides solutions that allow merchants and partners to integrate and accept payments anytime, anywhere. With more than 20 years as a trusted payments provider, Signature offers a variety of products and programs for merchants of all sizes across industries.