We Service Private Jets!
Are you interested in the aviation industry; and do you have experience or interest with customer service? Are you a student seeking a job to compliment your schedule, or starting a career in aviation? As a Customer Service Representative, you will work in a team environment, working with flight crews and passengers. We invite you to become a member of the worldwide Signature Flight Support team.
* Delivering a proactive, personalized service experience to Private and Corporate Aviation clientele.
* Arranging services including hotel, catering, and ground transportation.
* Coordinating aircraft services, such as fuel and hangar storage.
* Effectively communicating via air-to-ground radio and ground-to-ground radio, in addition to other forms of communication.
* Educating customers on available services, promotions and programs.
* Processing customer invoices.
* Answering customer questions and resolving issues as necessary.
* We are looking for team members with a High School Diploma or General Education Degree (GED).
* Excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills.
* Proficient computer skills.
* Must possess a valid state Driver's License.
* Previous customer service experience preferred.
* Previous FBO experience a plus.
An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Vet
Title: Customer Service Representative Full Time
Location: Florida-Miami-Opa-Locka Executive Airport - OPF
Requisition ID: 37090