WE ARE LOOKING FOR A BOX TRUCK DRIVER FOR OUR LOCAL CLIENT TO START ASAP!
Main Duties: Deliver merchandise, off-load items using hand and/or truck ramp with accompanying paperwork, to customers along a predetermined delivery route in a safe and efficient manner.
- Safely operated a 26ft box truck to and from destinations, adhering to all traffic laws.
- Maintained exceptional delivery accuracy by checking each product off invoice and communicating in a professional manner.
- Followed systems and procedures outlined by the company policies and manuals.
- Completed all required documents pertaining to delivery, pick-up, DOT, food safety, and inventory management.
- Maintained vehicle in operable condition, clean and fueled. Reported any required repairs to supervisor.
- Must be able to know how to use a wrench, you will be going into customer homes and connecting washing machines, refrigerators, and water lines.
***MUST HAVE A CLEAN MVR***
***MUST HAVE AT LEAST 2 YEARS BOX TRUCK DRIVING EXPERIENCE***
***CLASS B LICENSE PREFERRED***
Shift- 9:00am 6:00pm Monday- Friday some Saturday’s
Once registered, please contact our office for an in person interview.