Transaction Coordinator (Bank Teller)
- Expired: March 13, 2021. Applications are no longer accepted.
Summary / Objective: Greet all clients, processing transactions in accordance with bank policy and procedures. Provide prompt, efficient and accurate service while maintaining Gold Standard level of service at all times.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities: The following duties are normal for this position. These are not to be construed as exclusive or all-inclusive. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Process client transactions: handle checking/savings account deposits and withdrawals; process checks, miscellaneous payments, redeeming savings bonds, telephone transfers, cash advances and courier transactions.
- Responsible for cash drawer at all times: handle all cash transactions; ensure all transactions are correct and accurate; make sure all drawers are secure and watched over; balance the cash drawer correctly with daily transactions.
- Handle additional client banking questions: provide assistance when questions arise; direct clients to the appropriate areas; handles all client needs effectively and efficiently.
- Client maintenance: order checks and deposit tickets; process client services requests, scan teller work and resolve issues with proof.
- Ethical conduct
- Technical aptitude in computer software programs
- Accuracy and thoroughness
- Consistency and reliability
- Receptive listener and good communicator
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment
- Relationship management
- Works well with employees in other departments.
- Responsive and flexible to other duties as assigned on an intermittent or regular basis as needed
Signature Bank N.A.
Finance and InsuranceView all jobs at Signature Bank N.A.