Deposit Operations Coordinator
- Expired: August 18, 2021. Applications are no longer accepted.
Summary / Objective: Provide gold standard service by telephone to clients in an efficient and professional manner. Researches and resolves client requests and answers inquiries with regard to deposit and CD account maintenance, balance transfers, stop payments, and statement requests.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities: The following duties are normal for this position. These are not to be construed as exclusive or all-inclusive. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Research Resolution - Research and resolve client requests and inquiries regarding deposit and CD account maintenance, balance transfers, stop payments and statement requests.
- Documentation - Review and update the Bank's client information files. This includes document review for accuracy and regulatory compliance, and properly storing the documents in the Bank's online document database.
- Data Entry - Responsible for data entry into the Host system. This includes telephone transfers, relationship mapping, account maintenance and client file maintenance.
- Risk Mitigation - Responsible for daily fraud reviews including query of high risk suspects, large item, address maintenance and other host maintenance reports. Utilize the Bank's fraud software to review higher risk transactions.
- Third Party Processing - Responsible for certain account processes, which include, but are not limited to certain third party vendor account file processing, remitting IOLTA/IOTA interest, remitting Federal Withholding and submitting Child Support payments, etc.
- Accounting - Manage daily accounting and bookkeeping tasks using reports generated from core system and third party check image and statement vendor. Many of these tasks require the ability to work in Excel.
- Return Items - Manage the following daily return processes: Notify third party check image processor of items being rejected for payment; notify and process returned deposited items; resolve unposted items; work with officers to coordinate NSF notices.
- Client Inquiries Promptly assist with client inquiries and requests utilizing proper client authentication protocols before providing any confidential information.
- Ethical conduct
- Commitment to maintain client confidentiality
- Technical aptitude in computer software programs
- Accuracy and thoroughness
- Consistency and reliability
- Receptive listener and good communicator
- Relationship management
- Ability to work independently
- Responsive and flexible to other duties as assigned on an intermittent or regular basis as needed.
Signature Bank N.A.
BusinessView all jobs at Signature Bank N.A.