Business Management Consultant
- Posted: 4 days ago
Do you want to join a fast-paced, growing organization that values its customers, communities, and employees? Join our thriving firm today!
We are searching for dedicated leaders who are full of positivity and excitement and are always up to new challenges. Signature is a leading Business Consulting and Management Firm in the South Jersey area. The Business Management Consultant will enhance profitability by assisting the marketing and sales team in gauging perspectives of consumer needs and compiling campaign reports that outline a strategy. The ideal candidate for this role will have previous experience in hospitality, sales, or customer service as the skills can be transferable.
Signature takes pride in our workplace culture as all our employees are passionate about helping others! We need a Business Management Consultant with well-developed core consulting skills of research, analysis, presentation, and attention to detail. The Business Management Consultant should have the ability to lead teams with a sound work ethic and exceptional client service.
Business Management Consultant Duties:
- Identify areas for improvement, develop strategies, and execute business initiatives to increase brand awareness
- Develop and present a plan to implement the recommended changes
- Establish new business opportunities and maintain current relationships with customers to increase customer retainment
- Analyze campaign data and recommend new methods, procedures, or organizational changes to increase customer satisfaction
- Assist the Marketing and Sales Managers by providing leadership, training, and coaching to the marketing team
- Follow up with senior management to ensure the marketing and sales team reports are achieving company and client revenue goals
Business Management Consultant Qualifications:
- Degree is Business or related field preferred
- 0-2 years consulting experience
- Keen time management skills
- Must be able to communicate effectively with others and lead a team
- Complex thinking and problem solving skills
Working alongside Senior Management, our Business Management Consultants gain:
- Methods of how to train and mentor entry level - assistant management employees
- Confidence in public speaking and presentation skills
- Understanding sales and marketing methods
- Team building skills to strategize with company leaders to solve operational and organizational problems
Powered by JazzHR
AddressCherry Hill, NJ
BusinessView all jobs at Signature, Inc.
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?