Do you love that rush you feel when you KNOW you made a new (or old) customers entire week by making sure their job was completed ahead of schedule? Wouldn't it be cool to work at a place where you are offering a product they truly need for their business to grow? Are you looking for a crazy cool work environment that thrives on teamwork and going above our customer's expectations each and every day? We are very picky about who we are looking for... there is no such thing as "normal" in our office. Are you extraordinary?
Our VERY busy sign and graphics company has an immediate opening for one of our key positions. This full-time Sign Installer is an opportunity for the right person to step into a multi-million dollar producing, award-winning, well-oiled machine of a team. Are you energetic, organized, passionate, AND eager to build your future?
Key Responsibilities of this position:
The ideal candidate will have experience assisting with the installation of internally illuminated channel letters, building, and pole signage. Candidates must be mechanically inclined, and take pride in their work.
Candidates must be willing to travel extensively locally and across the nation to assist in the installation of finished client signage products.
Reading and comprehending structural designs.
Ability to effectively assist with multiple installation projects for many of the top brands in the retail, restaurant, hospitality, and financial service markets.
- Attention to detail to ensure stringent production quality standards are maintained.
- Produce a quality product that satisfies the customer’s quality, delivery, and cost expectations.
- As needed the candidate will work from print and manufacturing process information and will be responsible for the programming, set-up, prove out, and operation of print machines (can train the right candidate).
- Perform routine machine maintenance. Monitor tool wear, change tools, and inserts as required.
- Follow the daily schedule and be on time.
- Prep daily for future scheduled jobs.
- Work with other employees to find and solve problems that prevent the company from providing the highest quality products and services, with the shortest lead-times at the lowest cost.
- Maintain workspace and equipment in a clean orderly condition and follow prescribed safety procedures.
Who are we?
Signarama Troy/Metro Detroit is an award-winning Hall of Fame franchise sign company. We are proud to be in the top 1% of our franchise with over 850 locations in 60 countries. We work our tails off... have a blast doing it.... and LOVE to make our customers smile. We opened just 15 years ago in 850 square feet of retail space with 2 employees and now are proud to be one of the largest sign companies in Metro Detroit. With nearly 20 of the sharpest, most talented and dedicated sign experts in our community... we have the type of work environment that you want to write home to mom about. No seriously, we will help write the letter!
Who are you?
You are the type of person who brings added value to any circumstance, who cherishes being a little different while fitting in with a crowd. You definitely like coffee, but bring your own personal spark when you get into work in the morning (and are never late).
We will be filling this position immediately, our team is waiting for the perfect person to help take us to the next level. If you are super awesome, you will include your favorite MOVIE in your response to us for this posting. Let's see how much you focus on the details!
- Basic computer knowledge and willingness to learn various software programs
- Experience with power tools
- Well organized with strong attention to detail
- Self-starter with a willing attitude
- Able to keep up in a fast-paced environment
- Problem Solver
- Able to balance multiple projects and meet deadlines
- Able to pass a background check and a drug screen
- Must provide valid proof of USA residency
- Must be able to stand, bend, and kneel on a regular, daily basis
- Must be in the good physical condition and be able to lift up to 50 lbs
Signarama Troy | Metro Detroit
Why Work Here?Signarama Troy/Metro Detroit is an award-winning Hall of Fame franchise sign company. We are proud to be the largest Signarama location in the world with over 850 locations in 60 countries. We work our tails off..and have a blast doing it.... and LOVE to make our customers smile. We opened just 15 years ago in 850 square feet of retail space with 2 employees and now are proud to be one of the largest sign companies in Metro Detroit. With nearly 40 of the sharpest, most talented, and dedicated sign experts in our community. We have the type of work environment that you want to write home to mom about. No seriously, we will help write the letter!
Passionate CEO, Killer team atmosphere (not like we kill people.... of course!), Taco Tuesdays is a thing here.... Loyalty is a MUST!