Radar Verification Analyst
- Posted: over a month ago
Signalink is looking for a Radar Verification Analyst to join the team as an integral member of a team of government, military, and contractor personnel that provide program, engineering, and technical support.
Responsibilities & Duties:
The senior-level candidate is responsible for analyzing radar signal data, perform algorithm verification based upon documentation and/or source code, and presenting results for technical briefings to leadership and government customers. The candidate should be a self-starter and be able to operate with minimal supervision. The candidate should possess an aptitude for decomposing analysis activities into actionable steps for collaboration with other team members.
- Minimum of a BA/BS in a related field, preferably a MA/MS
- +10 years of relevant experience
- Active Secret Security Clearance.
- Understanding of radar signal and data processing
- Experience with root cause analysis of strategic radar systems and interoperability
- Experience with MATLAB or similar coding language producing data plots or figures
- LINUX knowledge and experience
- Ability to generate clear, concise, and intuitive presentation of results
- Strong Microsoft Office skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and reporting practices
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Able to work well in a team environment
- MATLAB knowledge and experience
- Familiarity with modeling and simulation of radar systems
- PERL or Python scripting knowledge and experience
- Familiarity with X-band radars
- Familiarity with the Missile Defense Agency (MDA) pre- and post-test analysis activities and procedures
What We Offer:
Our industry leading benefits package goes above and beyond for those just beginning their career and seasoned professionals alike. Benefits include full coverage healthcare, multiple retirement plan options, and work/life benefits including career development and recognition programs. Other perks we offer are flexible work schedules, company sponsored events, and educational assistance.
Prospective and/or new employees will be required to adhere with Signalink’ s COVID-19 policy. Customer site requirements will take precedence over Signalink’s policy.
Disability Accommodations for Applicants:
Signalink, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and provides reasonable accommodation for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in its job application procedures. If you have any difficulty using our online systems and need accommodation due to a disability, you may use the following alternative email address or phone number to contact us about your interest in employment at Signalink: firstname.lastname@example.org or 256 715-6744. Our process is to respond and work with the requestor to identify a workable accommodation to the application process.
Founded in 2005, Signalink is a certified Woman, Minority, and Veteran Owned Small Business (WOSB) specializing in Technical Services, Information Solutions and Systems Integration services within Federal markets.
AS9100D with ISO 9001:2015 certified with a commitment to excellence, Signalink provides the very best Information Engineering, Technical Solutions & Services and Operations support to our customers cost effectively and efficiently. We will accomplish everything we do in an ethical, honest, and professional manner.
Signalink, Inc., is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin.
People, Customers, Community : Signalink
Finance and Insurance
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?