- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Signal 88 Security of South Puget Sound is looking for a Security Guard to join our team. That Security Guard will be responsible for protecting the client and assigned property from any criminal activity or trespassing.
The ideal candidate will have strong written and verbal communication, excellent observational skills and previous surveillance experience, preferably in a law enforcement environment. This person should have the ability to remain calm in high-pressure situations while exhibiting patience and a superb attention to detail.
Shifts Available Full and Part Time
12 hour, 8 hour and 4 hour shifts available! Working hours 6pm to 6am.
- Surveillance – Patrol the grounds or buildings as assigned, regularly. If suspicious activity is detected, refer to the local authorities. Review surveillance cameras and monitor crowds as needed. Establish and review the identification required to enter the building or property. Verify all doors, windows and gates are secure on the property on a rotating schedule. Escort released employees off the property as well as any other trespassers.
- Investigation – Respond to any alerts of suspicious activity. If a person is under suspicion of criminal activity, secure the environment and person, and report to the local authorities. Perform other related duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or equivalent is required
- Security guard training certification preferred
- Physically able to lift up to 50 pounds, stand or sit for long periods, and detain an individual if necessary
During training after you have acquired your state guard card you will be paid $15 per hour until you have completed training. Then you will be paid $19 to $23 an hour depending on experience.
About Signal Security of South Puget Sound:
The vision of Signal Security of South Puget Sound is to provide a full suite of world-class and industry-leading security services for residential, commercial, retail and institutional customers in South Puget Sound, Washington because, quite simply, we believe safety is a basic human right and need.
The promise of Signal Security of South Puget Sound is to provide customized security services so that individuals, businesses, neighborhoods and communities in South Puget Sound can pursue their passions in life openly, freely and joyfully. Without the freedom of feeling secure, our passions cannot be fully enjoyed.
Signal Security is an Equal Opportunity Employer
It is the policy of the company to provide equal employment opportunity to all employees and applicants for employment and not to discriminate on any basis prohibited by law, including race, color, sex, sexual orientation, age, religion, national origin, disability, marital status or veteran status. It is our intent and desire that equal employment opportunities will be provided in employment, recruitment, selection, compensation, benefits, promotion, demotion, layoff, termination and all other terms and conditions of employment. The executive staff and all managerial personnel are committed to this policy and its enforcement.
Signal Security may communicate with candidates who apply for employment via email, phone call or texting. By submitting an application, you agree to be contacted through these channels.
Powered by JazzHR
Signal of South Puget Sound
Real EstateView all jobs at Signal of South Puget Sound