- Expired: November 19, 2022. Applications are no longer accepted.
Come Join Our Team!
We are a growing company that invests in our people, our products, and our technology. We offer real opportunities for career growth. Our salaries are competitive with the market and we have a great benefits platform that includes 10 paid holidays annually, PTO, 401K with employer match, and flexible work scheduling together with a great positive culture! Full-time employees (30+ hours a week) have access to medical, dental, vision, and other insurance offerings that include employer-paid life insurance.
Who We Are
SignalFire Telemetry, a TASI company, is located in Marlborough, MA. We are delivering large-scale short range and cellular wireless telemetry systems for industrial applications, and we are looking for a team-oriented individual to join our team.
We are seeking an Electronics Technician to help support our electronic manufacturing process and the engineering team. This includes maintenance and assembly of test fixtures, troubleshooting failures, documenting testing procedures, and improving efficiency and quality.
- Maintain and improve automated test fixtures
- Troubleshoot and re-work failed PCB assemblies down to the component level
- Assemble prototypes
- Day to day support of the assembly process and other assembly technicians
- Assist engineering with testing new designs, troubleshooting, environmental testing, electro-mechanical components selection
- Creating and updating documentation for test fixtures and test procedures
- Minimum of 2 years relevant experience
- Manual soldering skills with surface mount, through-hole and fine pitch components
- Ability to read and understand electrical schematics
- Knowledge and ability to use manufacturing test equipment including equipment such as oscilloscopes, power supplies, signal generators, and specialized test software
- Computer skills including Microsoft office tools (Word, Excel, etc)
- Strong verbal and written communications skills
- US. citizenship or authorization to work in the U.S. for any employer
- Self-motivated, self-driven, able to proactively locate areas of improvement in products and processes and address issues
Get fresh Lead Electronics Technician jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.