Overnight Dedicated Officer
- Posted: over a month ago
Title: Overnight Dedicated Officer
Employment Type: Full-time
Schedule: 10:00 pm - 7:00 am
Compensation: Depending on experience $15-$22 per hour
At Signal 88 Security, we're changing the face of security and doing so very quickly! Our team is not like those at other security companies. We live for "moments of heroism" where we can truly be there for our clients, who join us in serving our communities. This type of work is a job to some, but to us, it's an opportunity to make a real difference.
Why work with us? We believe in taking care of our people. We embrace a culture where everyone feels valued and it's instilled in us to know we can be successful.
We are passionate about taking care of our clients and our communities. This is achieved through quality leadership, the confidence and competence to perform, and doing all of this in an environment where we feel at home. Our Company Core Values and Beliefs are at the heart of what we do, and how we do it.
Our Officer Advancement Program outlines how a new trainee can develop, succeed in his or her responsibilities, and ultimately grow in his or her role in order to move upward in their career. Without this, we wouldn't be fulfilling our commitment to employee development and wouldn't be serving our clients the way we know they should be served.
Does this sound like something you want to be a part of?
SIGNING BONUS: Overnight Dedicated Officer
Reports to: Field Manager
Personnel reporting to this position: None
Responsibilities of a Community Based Officer may include:
- Conduct patrols, Foot and Vehicle based of courtyards, offices, pools, and other high-value areas to ensure all required access points are properly secured and to ensure the protection of property and residents with a high degree of attentiveness to details and safety
- Security Observances: Reporting on safety issues, people and vehicles present, perimeter issues, doors unlocked
- Write clear, detailed, accurate reports in line with our Standard Operating Procedures and guidelines set forth by clients to document what was observed during every tour of duty
- Monitor the assigned property, staying vigilant to detect unauthorized vehicles, trespassers or individuals loitering and provide a professional deterrence and calming presence
- Conduct physical security checks and security sweeps ensuring all access points have been secured properly
- Conduct all of your duties with the highest level of professionalism, tenacity, and a superior work ethic with a willingness to carry out orders and not take shortcuts
- Check for maintenance issues such as area lighting, malfunctioning equipment and hardware, and hazards to health and property
- All patrols and routing are conducted through our software. Officers are required to learn the software and use it in the appropriate manner to maintain efficiency and submit well-written reports in real-time
- 18 years of age or older
- A high school degree or GED
- Successful completion of drug test and background checks
- Able to provide proof of ability to work in the United States
- Valid Driver's License and clean driving record
- Military / Police / Security experience preferential but not mandatory
- Completion of all online and on-job training
- Complies with all uniform requirements according to the S88 Standard Operating Procedures
- Ability to stand and patrol on foot for extended periods of time (4, 6, 8, 10 hours)
- Ability to patrol on foot up and down multiple flights of stairs during building inspections
- Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing for the purpose of public interaction and report writing
- Ability to learn and use new software efficiently
- Ability to deal with internal and external customers and to ensure compliance with fair employment practices
- Ability to get along with other employees, follow directions, work under stress, and work under austere conditions
- Ability to conform to established procedures and to help identify and solve problems.
High school or equivalent
Customer Service, Military or security preferred: 2 years
Signing Bonus (Terms and Conditions apply):
More information will be given during the interview.
Signal 88 Security is an Equal Opportunity Employer
It is the policy of the company to provide equal employment opportunity to all employees and applicants for employment and not to discriminate on any basis prohibited by law, including race, color, sex, age, religion, national origin, disability, marital status or veteran status. It is our intent and desire that equal employment opportunities will be provided in employment, recruitment, selection, compensation, benefits, promotion, demotion, layoff, termination and all other terms and conditions of employment. The executive staff and all managerial personnel are committed to this policy and its enforcement.
Signal 88 Security may communicate with candidates who apply for employment via email, phone call or texting. By submitting an application, you agree to be contacted through these channels.
Powered by JazzHR
Signal 88 Security of Anchorage
Real EstateView all jobs at Signal 88 Security of Anchorage