HR Recruiting Specialist
Signal 88, LLC Omaha, NE
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Title: HR Recruiting Specialist
Reports to: Director of Human Resources
Location: Omaha, NE
Compensation: Salary exempt
Office Hours: Monday–Friday, 8AM–5PM
The HR Recruiting Specialist is responsible for managing a recruiting client portfolio from start to finish including all candidate processing, implementing strategies to increase candidate pipelines, and providing exceptional service to all Franchisees.
- Responsible for the day to day processing of the Candidate Advancement Program (CAP), including posting requisitions, reviewing applications, completing pre-screens, and scheduling in-person interviews.
- Responsible for the execution of the new client implementation steps and account setups.
- Oversees the tracking and reporting of all program metrics as requested.
- Coordinates and executes client account service review processes.
- Continually gathers feedback and reviews processes to create and implement program improvements.
- Research recruiting and HR best practices as well as emerging trends and communicates the information through individual client coaching, social media posts, and other training opportunities as needed.
- Assist with various Human Resources processes, initiatives and special projects related to employee engagement and retention.
- Coordinate with department managers during the interview process for internal requisitions, including but not limited to phone screens, schedule interviews, and new employee orientation.
About the Company:
We believe in doing good and doing it well. We take our Core Values seriously — Passion, Learning, Serving, Relationships, and Honesty and Integrity — and expect all our team members to do the same.
Signal 88 offers franchising to entrepreneurs or law enforcement which provides a top of the line business model for security guard service firms. Signal 88 has redefined the security industry through branding and technology and is experiencing phenomenal growth. Our corporate office sells franchises, launches them, and provides all the facets of business support and development.
Who we’re looking for
- Degree in Business Administration, Human Resources or business-related field, preferred
- Recruiting experience preferred
- Organizational Communication experience preferred
- Applicant Tracking System experience preferred
- Desire to learn new things, proactively seek out new ideas and recruiting opportunities
- Self-starter who is resourceful when faced with ambiguity, and will strive to achieve established goals
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the understanding of individual consideration and ability to adapt when needed
- Adept use of computers, including Microsoft suite
- High attention to detail, organized, and ability to change directly due to priorities
- Positive attitude, enthusiasm, and team player mentality
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and display a high level of emotional intelligence
- Desire to initiate and maintain positive working relationships with Franchisee partners
- Ability to take initiative, collaborate and motivate team members to achieve organizational goals
Normal office environment. Occasional overtime may be required as business needs dictate.
Requires sitting and standing associated with a normal office environment. Manual dexterity needed for using a calculator and computer keyboard. This description is intended to provide only basic guidelines for meeting job expectations.
Powered by JazzHR
Signal 88, LLC
BusinessView all jobs at Signal 88, LLC