Position: Sales Recruiter Reports To: Director of Sales / General Partner
As a Sales Recruiter, you will be responsible for sourcing, finding, and recruiting brilliant Agents and Independent Sales Organizations (ISO’s) for our company. This position will focus on generating new business through researching, networking, following up partner supplied leads, and successfully moving opportunities through the sales pipeline.
Areas of Ownership:
- Attends trade shows, college job fairs and other promotional events to find talent
- Contacts prospects to identify appropriate contacts, qualify and drive leads through the sales pipeline
- Introduces and represent company solutions as a credible industry subject matter expert
- Performs consultative needs assessments to verify business objectives, requirements and preferences
- Delivers sales presentations, product demonstrations, and create business justifications
- Meets weekly monthly quarterly and annual targets for warm leads, conversions, and closes
· Analyzes processing statements for negotiating to close new opportunities
- Builds a strong relationship with the candidates for future reference
- Assists with day-to-day activities with the administrative tasks
- Manages and updates potential partner database
· Outgoing personality, ability to engage with potential partners and prospects, articulate
· Detail-oriented and excellent organizational skills
· Self-motivated and able to work independently
· Exceptional assessment and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work collaboratively as a team with all departments
- Exceptional documentation and follow-up skills
- Experience and knowledge of Sales KPIs and metrics
- Excellent knowledge and understanding of the full business cycle
Skills and Education:
· Requires high school with some college preferred and industry experience
- Experience working with equipment vendors and payment processing networks a plus
- Working knowledge of software options and functionality
General office hours 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM, Monday through Friday.
This is an in-office hybrid position, with mandatory attendance during month-end close.
For immediate consideration, please submit salary requirements.
Top 10 places to work in DFW
Inc 5000 List of Fastest Growing Private Companies for 2022
Small financial services firm with an amazing team environment
Generous benefits package
401K with employer match
Inc 5000 List of Fastest Growing Private Companies for 2022, Employer paid benefits, 401K with match, PTO, and several other perks.
DFW's Best & Brightest Companies to Work For (2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 Winner) Top 10 places to work in DFW Inc 5000 List of Fastest Growing Private Companies for 2022 Small financial services firm with an amazing team environment Generous benefits package 401K with employer match
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.