HVAC Service Technician
Signa HVAC Systems, Inc. Nassau, NY
- Posted: over a month ago
- $25 to $50 Hourly
- Benefits: dental, life insurance, medical, vision
We are looking for an HVAC Service Technician to join our team! You will install, service, maintain and repair heating and air conditioning systems. We work on conventional systems, VRF's, water cooled systems, Radiant and more.
- Install new heating, ventilation, and air conditioning systems
- Inspect, troubleshoot, diagnose and repair HVAC and replacements
- Perform routine preventative maintenance
- Respond to emergency maintenance requests
- Adhere to all safety policies and procedures
- Fill out job tickets
- Treat customers and employees with respect, courtesy and professionalism
- EPA certification, Fire, torch license
- Previous experience in HVAC or other related fields
- Familiarity with HVAC wiring diagrams
- Ability to handle physical workload
- Strong problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Flexible/Positive Attitude
- Independent worker
- Take charge individual - likes challenges
- High energy, reliable, strong desire to serve customers and assist co-workers
- Organized and efficient, loyal, honest, trustworthy, personal pride, well groomed
- Commitment to quality. Always checks/tests work before leaving job.
- Must have valid driver's license and clean record
- Good communication and written skills
Signa HVAC Systems, Inc.Why Work Here?
Appreciates good employees, offer great benefits and pay based on experience!
ConstructionView all jobs at Signa HVAC Systems, Inc.