Full Stack Engineer
- Posted: over a month ago
Looking for a high-energy, detail oriented Full Stack Engineer to help advance the Connect experience for both our customers and our internal users. This is an exciting opportunity in a fast-paced, rewarding environment.
The Sr. Engineer is a hands-on senior developer who is experienced with Java, Angular, REST API and Jenkins, using Cloud technologies.
- Build (and test) existing code as well as all new cloud-ready code using Java, Angular, Spring Boot, and other technologies
- Introduces new technologies, recommends new platforms/libraries.
- Builds reusable frameworks
- Drives measurable improvements in the maintenance, operational and runtime characteristics of your team's software.
- Provides feedback on peer design and code includes optimization and simplification recommendations.
- Difficult architecture and business problems. Solutions are extensible. Outlines and takes opportunity to optimize, simplify, de-bottleneck
- Improves the interfaces and integrations with related teams.
- Develops solutions that successfully launch software or resolve architecture deficiencies. May require multiple developers. Leads projects to improve engineering, test and operations.
- You will be responsible for developing and running micro services
- Working within an Agile development methodology, you will collaborate with other engineers and tech leads to deliver an exceptional user experience to our customers.
- In addition, you'll have the opportunity to work with new frameworks and technologies, assist with prototyping and proof-of-concepts, participate in code reviews, and help ensure a high level of code quality from the team.
All About You:
Key Technology Focus Areas
- Java, REST API, Pivotal Cloud Foundry, Jenkins, CICD Angular, Swagger, Git
- Ability to be high-energy, detail-oriented, proactive and able to function under pressure in an independent environment along with a high degree of initiative and self-motivation to drive results.
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written, with strong relationship, collaborative and organization skills
- Ability to quickly learn and implement new technologies, frameworks and tools and support multiple concurrent activities
- Education: Bachelor's degree in Information Systems, Information Technology, Computer Science or Engineering or equivalent experience.
AddressSaint Louis, MO
TechnologyView all jobs at Sigmaways Inc
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?