US SPACE FORCE EXECUTIVE SUPPORT ACTION OFFICER
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Sigmatech is seeking an Executive Support Action Officer (AO) to support the HQ US Space Force Cyber Staff (USSF/S6).
The Action Officer supports the USSF/S6 by overseeing and directing the receipt, assignment, tracking and closure of all internal and external tasks. The AO manages the staff action tracking system, coordinates special programs actions, and facilitates and guides congressional actions. The AO establishes and maintains effective working relationships with customers and other stakeholders of the Directorate/Office both internally and externally. The selected candidate should thrive in a work environment with high expectations, and be able to manage significantly diverse assignments with attention to details.
- Perform administrative tasks including maintaining records, schedules, and correspondence.
- Manage staff actions for the supported office using the Task Management Tool (TMT) application.
- Analyze incoming tasks and assign responsibility for their completion to the appropriate staff section; develop processes to enhance staffing efficiencies
- Monitor progress on actions; generate metrics to demonstrate accountability for meeting deadlines and quality expectations; prepare periodic reports on action status and keep leadership aware of late, pending, new actions.
- Coordinate responses and assess for accuracy prior to senior management review.
- Manage and execute the action tracking process: develop standard operations procedures and serve as facilitator for users' requirements.
- Draft, proofread, edit and provide final review of internal and external correspondence.
- Manage records generated during the execution of the organization's projects and programs in accordance with Federal laws and regulations, as well as military Directives and Instruction.
- Lead, develop, and streamline Integration Directorate support functions.
- Make recommendations and prepare briefings, point papers and other materials based on analysis of complex issues and documents.
- Participate in Integrated Process Team (IPT), working groups and task forces as required.
- Bachelor's Degree mandatory, plus 10 yrs. (15 yrs. preferred) of experience in an Operations, Engineering, Scientific, Analysis, Policy or Planning field related to Space Defense
- Must have an active TS/SCI security clearance to be considered for the position
- Experience working successfully with senior executives at multiple organizational levels
- Demonstrated proficiency with using Microsoft Office and other standard computer applications.
- Experience fostering stable and productive working relationships that communicate expectations and promote cooperation
- Experience communicating effectively and concisely using a variety of styles and techniques appropriate to the audience
- Ability to work collaboratively with personnel at all levels of the customer organization to delivery results; strong networking, interpersonal, and customer service skills are key
- Excellent organizations skills; ability to plan, track, and maintain due dates for multiple taskers and products central to the organization's business processes
- Experience with the DoD and working in the Pentagon; 7 - 15 of relevant work experience
- Familiarity with task management (i.e., task assignment, tracking, and status reporting) applications such as Task Management Tool (TMT) or Correspondence and Task Management System (CATMS) is strongly desired
- Exemplary writing and editing skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to adapt to rapidly changing work environments while maintaining flexibility and versatility
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran
HealthcareView all jobs at Sigmatech, Inc.
Get fresh Action Officer jobs daily straight to your inbox!