Defense Trade Show Specialist
Sigmatech, Inc. is seeking a trade show specialist to assist with planning and execution of DASA DE&C and ASA ALT involvement in both CONUS and OCONUS defense trade shows.
· Assist the DASA(DE&C) staff in identifying and coordinating meaningful international engagements which crosswalk to and support Army Modernization Priorities, technology gaps, international strategy(ies), and AFC (DEVCOM and CFTs) international cooperation efforts.
· Develop agendas for the DASA(DE&C) and senior staff for international trade shows, bilateral and multi-lateral fora.
· Coordinate as required with DASA(DE&C) core staff and leadership, Embassy ODCs, DEVCOM International offices, ITCs, Center IPOCs and international offices, and US TPOs of bilateral Project Agreements, AFC CFT International Officers, and members of domestic and foreign industry
· Perform domestic travel (e.g. DCA) on a case-by-case basis to perform international engagement planning, or to accompany during international fora held in CONUS.
· Perform international travel on a case-by-case basis to accompany the DASA(DE&C) and/or his representative or delegation in their international engagements.
· Must possess a current Security Clearance (Secret level)
· Bachelor's degree in a technical field is preferred and at least ten (10) years of professional experience is required
· Individual should have experience working domestic and international trade shows
· At least five (5) years' experience in DoD Program Management is preferred
· Ability to work efficiently in a fast-paced environment
· Knowledge of Army's Security Assistance Enterprise
· Must be able to work effectively with others
· Must be comfortable engaging with senior leadership
Sigmatech, Inc.Arlington, VA
Arts and EntertainmentView All Sigmatech, Inc. Jobs
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.