Junior Project Manager
- Posted: 1 day ago
Junior Project Manager
(Contract Role for Client)
SIGMADESIGN has collaborated with a global automotive industry manufacturer of commercial vehicles headquartered in Portland, OR to identify a Junior Project Manager to join their team. This organization is the largest heavy-duty truck manufacturer in North America and a leading producer of medium-duty trucks and specialized commercial vehicles. They sell and services several renowned commercial vehicle brands and are also a leading provider of heavy-and medium-duty diesel engines and other components. This is a contract position with potential for regular employee status in 12 months.
While on contract with SIGMADESIGN, you will be eligible for the following benefits:
- Company pays 100% of employee medical and dental insurance premiums
- 401(k) with up to 4% company match
- 15-days of accrued PTO and 9 company paid holidays
- Voluntary benefits: vision, long-term disability, and life insurance
Compensation: $80,000-$90,000 DOE
Shifts: This is a hybrid remote/in-office position with the ability to work remotely on Mondays and Fridays
The Project Manager is responsible for planning, directing, coordinating activities in such fields as engineering, research and development, financial systems and product roll-out, etc. or any other non-IT based project.
Essential Job Functions - Responsibilities:
- Coordinate projects, making detailed plans to accomplish goals and directing the integration of technical activities.
- Present and explain proposals, reports and findings to clients.
- Analyze technology, resource needs and market demand, to plan and assess the feasibility of projects.
Education and Experience: (Knowledge, skills, & abilities)
- Bachelor's degree in business administration or a related field.
- PMI or PMP certification preferred
- 0-2 years of experience required.
- Verbal and written communication skills, problem solving skills, attention to detail and interpersonal skills.
- Basic ability to work independently and manage one’s time.
- Basic knowledge of production processes, quality control, costs and other techniques for maximizing the effective manufacture and distribution of goods.
- Basic knowledge of business and management principles involved in strategic planning, resource allocation, and production methods.
- Basic knowledge of computer software, such as MS Word, MS PowerPoint, MS Project, Visio etc.
Standard office environment with normal office related conditions. Occasionally may be required to travel as required to other facilities, clients or suppliers.
SIGMADESIGN is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Powered by JazzHR
TechnologyView all jobs at Sigma Design
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?