Sightpath Medical is the premier cataract and LASIK mobile services provider in the U.S. We have the following opening at headquarters in Bloomington, MN for an Inventory Specialist. This position is responsible for the accurate and timely fulfillment of the orders placed by our customers which include Fixed Sites, Surgeons, and Technicians.
Why Work at Sightpath Medical?
- Great company culture
- Opportunities for career growth
- A challenging and rewarding environment where you’ll work with smart, fun and energetic people
- 401(k) plan
- Medical Benefits including medical, dental, vision, health savings account, short term disability long term disability
- Health and Wellness Program
- Accurately fill all orders submitted by our Surgeons and Fixed Sites and Engineers.
- Ship orders in a cost effective and timely matter.
- Be available to answer product questions from our customers and Engineers.
- Create PO’s in our Inventory Purchasing Software System.
- Responsible for tracking movement of inventory
- Enter inventory data into tracking system as they move in and out of the warehouse
- Handles returns of defective or overstocked inventory items to the manufacturer promptly
- Responsible for filling and sorting of monthly paperwork and a monthly mail out
- Able to occasionally travel to deliver products or equipment as needed
- Ability to meet physical demands of the job which include but are not limited to extended standing and lifting of medical equipment over 50 lbs.
- Report to the Inventory Manager any vendor issues that may cause potential delays or cancellations in cases.
- Notify the Inventory Manager and Directors of any last minute overnight shipping requests made by the field technicians.
- Provide support to the Inventory Manager, Directors, Seniors, and Field Team
- Provide back up support for Inventory Manager, other Inventory Specialists, and Data Entry Specialist while sick or on vacation.
- Interacts positively with internal and external customers.
- Able to work well in a team environment and be an integral player on that team.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Exemplary organization and prioritization skills.
- Detail-oriented, organized, and able to handle multiple tasks.
· Experience with data entry is a plus
· Proactive and high energy individual able to manage own time
· Knowledge in computer skills specifically all aspects of Microsoft Office
SIGHTPATH is an equal opportunity employer. In accordance with applicable law, we prohibit discrimination based on race, color, religion, creed, gender, pregnancy or related medical conditions, age (40 and over), national origin or ancestry, physical or mental disability, genetic information or any other consideration protected by federal, state or local laws. Our commitment to equal opportunity employment applies to all persons involved in our operations and prohibits unlawful discrimination by any employee, including supervisors and coworkers.