Clinical Pharmacy Manager
Provides direction and leadership for the Department of Pharmacy clinical services, manages standardized clinical pharmacy programs to optimize efficacy, safety and cost effective use of medications. Works collaboratively with the Director of Pharmacy to develop, implement and maintain progressive and best practice health-system pharmacy services. Responsible for the planning and management of Pharmacy Clinical initiatives to include staff development and management, policy development and management with a focus on safety, quality and best practice.
Additional responsibilities include:
· Committee work that promotes the safest use of medications in the most cost effective manner.
· Management of Drug Formulary to include best practices, safety, cost, and appropriate utilization.
· Assists Director and Operations Manager with development of departmental strategic plan and goals.
· Overseas standardized clinical pharmacy programs to optimize efficacy, safety and cost effective use of medications.
· Management of Student Rotations and Educational experiences.