Business Operations & Executive Support
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
BUSINESS OPERATIONS & EXECUTIVE SUPPORT
Sierra Piedmont Engineers & Geologists, an Atlanta, (Woodstock), GA-based environmental engineering and geological consulting firm celebrating its 26th year in business is looking to retain a committed professional whose focus will be:
- Support and leverage the President/CEO in strategic and tactical initiatives,
- Support and partner with the Project Execution Director in various aspects of project execution, technical report quality control/assurance, and general project tasks,
- Support and partner with the Strategic Accounts Development Director in various aspects of marketing and sales,
- Support and partner with the Recruiting Director in corporate recruiting initiatives,
- General business operations and office management,
- Be accountable for executing the firm’s commitment of providing “The Superior Client Experience” internally and externally with clients and vendors.
Ideal candidate will be able to “hit the ground running,” making the position their own rapidly with the following attributes:
- Three to ten (3-10) years’ experience supporting and managing a professional office environment preferably in professional services organizations,
- Ability to innovate and problem solve to support multi-faceted initiatives,
- High competency in proofreading and/or editing,
- Great attention to detail, accuracy, and timeliness,
- Outgoing, communicative personality, self-directed and accountable,
- Bilingual (Spanish) is a welcomed asset, and
- A commitment to advancing her/his career.
This candidate will become an integral member of the management team working in close association with the President/CEO, Strategic Accounts Development Director, Project Execution Director, and Recruiting Director.
Compensation & Benefits:
Candidate will be compensated on a salary basis plus merit bonus and be eligible for a full suite of health care and retirement benefits.
Interested candidates please forward cover letter, resume, and LinkedIn profile (as applicable). Qualified candidates can expect a response within a few days of submittal. Visit our website at https://sierrapiedmont.com to learn more.
Sierra Piedmont Engineers & Geologists
BusinessView all jobs at Sierra Piedmont Engineers & Geologists