We are seeking a Logistics Support/Supply Technician with a high school diploma or GED equivalent and at least 6 years of relevant experience. In this challenging, fast-paced environment, you'll have the opportunity to apply your knowledge and experience to ensure every asset is accounted for and is available when needed - from paperclips to multimillion-dollar machinery - in order to support the design and creation of the the most groundbreaking aerospace and defense technologies - those that exist today and those that will shape tomorrow.
What to look forward to:
As a Logistics Support/Supply Technician, you will be using your skills and expertise to prepare our logistics documentation to establish the range and depth of spares, tools, test equipment, and related manuals to be deployed and stocked. You'll be responsible for outing, documenting, and coordinating shipping logistics, managing our records of equipment, components, repair parts and related manuals, and tracking logistics materials and parts for proper allocation of our storage facilities. You'll ensure compliance to state, federal, and global regulations and coordinate import/export requirements.
At SNC's ISR, Aviation and Security (IAS) team we are a leading manned and unmanned aircraft systems integrator for high-performance intelligence, surveillance and reconnaissance, and aviation systems. IAS tailors solutions to customer cost, performance, and schedule requirements and designs to consistently exceed expectations and provide a turnkey approach to enable our customers to focus on their mission. Learn more about IAS
- High schooldiploma or GED equivalent and at least 6 years of relevant experience
- A higher level degree may substitute for experience
- Related experience may be considered in lieu of required education
- Proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel
- An active Secret U.S. Security Clearance required
- Experience with inventory databases
- Experience with BSI
- Experience with AvPro
- HazMat Training/Certification
- Ability to operate a Forklift
- Experience with shipping databases, such as FedEx, DHL, UPS
- Understanding of Shelf Life
- The ability to obtain and maintain a Security Clearance may be required Learn more about the background check process for Security Clearances
- This position requires an active Secret U.S. Security Clearance. U.S. Citizenship status is required as this position needs an active U.S. Security Clearance for employment. Non-US citizens may not be eligible to obtain a security clearance. The Department of Defense Consolidated Adjudications Facility (DoD CAF), a federal government agency, handles the adjudicative aspects of the security clearance eligibility process for industry applicants. Adjudicative factors which affect the outcome of the eligibility determination include, but are not limited to, allegiance to the US, foreign influence, foreign preference, criminal conduct, security violations and illegal drug use.
At Sierra Nevada Corporation (SNC) we deliver customer-focused technology and best-of-breed integrations in the aerospace and defense sectors. SNC has been honored as one of the most innovative U.S. companies in space, a Tier One Superior Supplier for the U.S. Air Force, and as one of America's fastest-growing companies. Learn more about SNCSierra Nevada Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer
- Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran, or any other protected status
pursuant to applicable local, state or federal law, ordinance or regulation.