Looking for a change? Want to be part of starting a brand new X-ray clinic for brain surgeons? The opportunity is waiting for you!
Sierra Neurosurgery Group is Northern Nevada's leader in providing exceptional spine and brain care for over 30 years. We are currently looking for an X-Ray Technologist to join our dedicated and knowledgeable team. The X-Ray technologist will help open the doors to our clinic in February 2020.
Sierra Neurosurgery Group is a finalist in 2019 Best Places to Work! We offer competitive medical, dental, and vision benefits along with options for life insurance and retirement savings.
We are a high volume, successful neurosurgery practice requiring dedication and ability to prioritize multiple tasks. We have fun and work hard!
- Graduate of a formal Radiologic Technology Program.
- Minimum: Current certification from the American Registry of Radiological Technologists (AART).
- Minimum: Current state of Nevada license to practice Radiological Technology.
- High level of understanding of anatomy/physiology.
- Ability to create a comfortable relationship with patients.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate clearly and in a calm and pleasant manner.
- High level of organization and attention to detail.
- Ability to lift 50 lbs. without assistance as the position requires frequent moving of equipment and assisting patients onto exam tables, as well as bending, stooping, squatting, and lifting.
- Heavy contribution to prepare clinic to open in February 2020.
- Operate imaging equipment and correctly position the patient and equipment in order to provide high-quality images and information for patient diagnosis.
- Performs exams utilizing surgical sterile techniques and radiation safety to prevent contamination and radiation exposure.
- Maintains imaging equipment.
- Precisely follow orders from physicians on what areas of the body to image.
- Explain the procedure to the patient and address patient concerns during the procedure.
- Preparing equipment and examination rooms for procedures.
- Interacts with physicians, patients, staff, and other departments in a professional manner.
- Maintains all patient records with the highest level of confidentiality and in accordance with HIPAA standards, in addition to maintaining patient confidence by keeping patient records information confidential.
- Obtains and maintains all required facility certifications.
If you are ready to provide outstanding service to our patients, then we are the place for you!
If you feel you meet the qualifications and want to join our successful team, please submit your resume.