Sierra Neurosurgery Group is Northern Nevada's leader in providing exceptional spine and brain care for over 30 years. We are currently looking for a Front Desk Receptionist to join our dedicated and knowledgeable team.
Sierra Neurosurgery Group is a finalist in 2019 Best Places to Work! We offer competitive medical, dental, and vision benefits along with options for life insurance and retirement savings.
We are a high volume, successful neurosurgery practice requiring dedication and ability to prioritize multiple tasks. We have fun and work hard!
- Experience interacting with patients and providing high levels of customer service
- Strong written and verbal communication skills to include a pleasant speaking voice and demeanor
- Strong, professional and pleasant appearance and communication skills
- Experience with data entry, cash handling and computer programs including EMR database
- Ability to utilize office equipment to include scanning, copying, faxing, email and all Microsoft office suite programs
- High school diploma or equivalent
- At least 1 year of experience in a medical setting is preferred
- Opening and closing procedures
- Positively helping patients via phone and in person when at the practice for appointments
- Proper handling and routing of patient information such as insurance cards and IDs, medical records, patient packets, etc
- Process and direct drop-in patients
- Prepping for next day appointments
- Maintaining cleanliness of lobby area
- Work with patients to properly use the patient portal
- Scheduling follow up visits and verify insurance eligibility
- Distribute mail
If you are ready to provide outstanding customer service to our patients by greeting patients, checking patients in and out, collecting copays and monies due, PBX operator duties, verifying insurance and benefits, and playing an integral role on our front desk team, then we are the place for you!
If you feel you meet the qualifications and want to join our successful team, please submit your resume.