Med Tech/ CNA- Per Diem
- $26 to $26 Hourly
Medication Technician or Certified Nursing Assistant employment opportunity.
We are not looking for job seekers. We want changemakers! Sierra Health and Wellness Centers use evidence-based methods to accomplish the restoration of families, relationships, and self-worth. By transforming the character, we give life back to the people who have lost it through substance abuse and mental health issues.
Our inpatient facility houses 22 clients who receive specialized and personal care from our staff. Our historic, remodeled mansion is located in stunning Monterey, with ocean views.
- Per Diem
Duties and Responsibilities:
The Medication Technician (or CNA) is responsible for working closely with the attending physician and following through with orders provided for patients at the facility. The individual will oversee the patients residing at the facility and closely monitor patients in detoxification from substance use. The Med Tech will be responsible for checking the patient's withdrawal symptoms and reporting to the MD. At the facility, you will observe medications that are self-administered by the patient throughout the shift while keeping records and close documentation on patients. The records must meet the needs of the doctor as well as meet the standards of the state health codes. You will need to record all medication, vital signs, and any information that will assist the doctor to make any important decisions.
- Supervise patients' health conditions and be diligent in providing the utmost level of care.
- Prepare and review medical records, vitals, and shift notes to evaluate the resident's physical and emotional status.
- Provide client care and monitoring according to the Physician's orders, care plans, established standards, policies, and procedures.
- Monitor self-administration of medications as ordered by the physician in accordance with facility standards and policies.
- Sign, date and perform all charting, record-keeping and care plans in accordance with established policies and procedures.
- Provide outstanding individualized patient care
- Other duties as assigned.
- Possess High School diploma or GED equivalent.
- Familiar with HIPPA/client confidentiality and personal rights.
- Possess CPR/First Aid certification.
- Current TB test and health screen (able to obtain during onboarding)
- Med-Tech Certification or CNA
Sierra Health and Wellness Centers are a California network of leading behavioral health and rehab centers for adults and families who suffer from addiction to alcohol, opiates, amphetamines and other addictive substances.
Sierra Health and Wellness Centers is an Equal Opportunity Employer that does not discriminate against applicants, employees or clients on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, genetic information, disability, veteran status or any other category protected by the law, or patients' decisions regarding advance directives. Not all services are available at all offices.
- Med Tech- $25.52
- CNA- $26
The posted pay range is a reasonable estimate that the organization believes in good faith it may pay for this particular job based on the circumstances at the time of posting. This pay range is not a promise of a particular wage. Pay may consider several factors including but not limited to internal equity, experience, specialty, training, hours/shifts worked, business need, and education. Pay ranges may be adjusted in the future depending upon many factors including business needs.
Sierra Health and Wellness CentersMonterey, CA
How can the hiring manager reach you?
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.