Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) - Join our work family at Sierra Health Care
Sierra Health Care, Inc. Truth or Consequences, NM
- Posted: over a month ago
Sierra Health Care Center is currently seeking qualified and compassionate Certified Nursing Assistants for all shifts. We are looking for individuals who are committed to providing the highest standard of care to our residents and who are seeking an opportunity to become part of our wonderful, supportive team. If you are interested in considering a new role with excellent professional growth opportunities, please submit your resume for our consideration.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Assist residents with bathing, dressing, grooming, oral hygiene, bowl and bladder functions, ear and eye care, transfer and mobility, observation for safety and comfort
- Provide a caring and nurturing environment in which each resident feels comfortable, safe and important
- Assist resident as directed for proper welcome and check- in upon admission
- Assist resident as directed for proper discharge
- Completes and records temperature, pulse and respirations, weigh and measure residents, perform restorative and rehabilitative procedures
- Observes and reports changes in skin condition
Requirements & Qualifications:
- Current certification as Certified Nurse Assistant
- Experience working in a skilled nursing or sub-acute setting
- Ability to focus on the task at hand
- Enthusiastic and enjoys engaging with residents
- Professional appearance
- Embraces the hospitality model of care and service to our residents
- A desire to be a part of the new generation of healthcare professionals
Benefits & Allowances:
- Positive, supportive work environment
- Continuing Education opportunities
- Excellent health benefits
If you are seeking a change to an environment that reflects your skills, professionalism, and willingness to care for others, please submit your application for our consideration.
Sierra Health Care, Inc.
AddressTruth or Consequences, NM
HealthcareView all jobs at Sierra Health Care, Inc.