- Expired: September 25, 2022. Applications are no longer accepted.
SierTeK proudly serves our clients by providing expertise in the Program Management, Information Technology, and Administrative Support domains. Founded in 2007 as a minority and service-disabled veteran-owned company, we serve as prime- and subcontractor for a multitude of Federal Department of Defense contracts. By focusing on continual improvement, our services remain at the forefront of our industry and we pride ourselves on delivering our services with the highest degree of integrity.
SierTek Ltd. is seeking a Data Analyst to support an opportunity at Maryland University Medical Center in Baltimore, MD
Essential Job Functions:
- Employee shall provide biostatistical support for clinical and/or laboratory research.
- Employee shall perform complex analyses on data collected from clinical trials and/or basic scientific research studies.
- Employee shall apply knowledge of neurobiology and/or systems biology to analyze data and provide biologically relevant results to contribute to the fields of traumatic brain injury and en route care.
- Employee shall collaborate with multi-disciplinary teams (including university and Air Force personnel) to design and execute technical studies across a variety of domains.
- Employee shall write scripts to integrate data, conduct exploratory data analysis to discover hidden trends, apply machine learning to train predictive models, and use the right combination of tools and frameworks to turn complex sets of disparate data points into objective answers that inform decisions.
- Employee shall utilize statistical analysis, unsupervised machine learning, supervised machine learning, and deep learning as needed.
- Employee shall generate publication quality graphs and write associated manuscript sections to describe methodology and results in detail for inclusion in scientific publications and apply statistical methods to support high-quality and meaningful data analyses..
- Employee shall develop, design, implement, and support the usage of data visualization, configuration, deployment and usage.
Minimum Position Requirements:
- Employee shall possess a master's degree in Data Science, Statistics, Computer Science, Mathematics, Data Analytics, or another related technical discipline.
- Employee shall have a minimum of two (2) years' experience in a professional work environment in the fields of mathematics, data analytics, and/or statistics to include demonstrated experience as follows:
- Experience/background in biological data analysis, with a specific focus in systems biology and/or neurobiology, and the ability to work with a variety of complex datasets including (but not limited to) basic research datasets and clinical data.
- Experience with querying or analyzing data to answer questions, solve problems through familiarity with SigmaPlot (Systat), R, Python, SAS, MATLAB, or other relevant programming environments.
- Experience with statistics and statistical analysis of data, machine learning algorithms, or general algorithm development.
- Possess knowledge of tools and techniques to support the development and delivery of impactful data models and data visualizations, such as Tableau.
- Employee shall possess the skills to review scientific publications and literature to validate theories and models.
- Employee shall possess excellent written and oral communication skills, as well as outstanding organizational skills.
- Employee shall possess the ability to work independently and collaboratively in a team environment while clearly and effectively communicating results in writing and oral presentations.
- Employee shall possess strong Microsoft office skills.
- Employee shall have a signed Non-Disclosure Agreement (NDA) in place with their company based on the potential access to confidential, proprietary, and/or sensitive information. The NDA shall be provided to the Government Program Manager by start of performance.
SierTeK is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. Employment is decided based on qualifications, merit, and business need. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, gender identity and sexual orientation.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at 1+833.743.7835.
TechnologyView all jobs at SierTeK Ltd.
Get fresh Management And Program Analyst jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.