SierTeK Ltd. Wright-Patterson AFB, OH
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
SierTeK proudly serves our clients by providing expertise in the Program Management, Information Technology, and Administrative Support domains. Founded in 2007 as a minority and service-disabled veteran-owned company, we serve as prime- and subcontractor for a multitude of Federal Department of Defense contracts. By focusing on continual improvement, our services remain at the forefront of our industry and we pride ourselves on delivering our services with the highest degree of integrity.
SierTek Ltd. is seeking a Cybersecurity Specialist to support an opportunity at the Wright Patt Air Force Base in Fairborn, OH.
We are seeking someone with high-level Cybersecurity and support services for the AFRL headquarters and various offices.
Essential Job Functions:
- This position includes completing tasks to develop, coordinate, and track compliance with AFRL enterprise cybersecurity architecture, strategy, plans, and supplemental policy for the entire distributed AFRL organization;
- provide high level Cybersecurity and Cybersecurity Support services;
- systems and network engineering;
- enterprise architecture design;
- cyber strategy and plan development;
- IT policy compliance monitoring and reporting;
- SharePoint Administration and pilot project implementation and management;
- provide customer service support to AFRL Technical Directorates;
- may require some traveling.
Minimum Position Requirements:
- DoD Secret Clearance
- US Citizen
- CISSP Certification, or certification within 12 months of the start date
- Must be proficient in the use of Microsoft Office Applications (Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Senior executive briefing experience (desired, not required)
- 5+ years of experience supporting DoD/Air Force programs
Applicants selected may be subject to a U.S. Government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
SierTeK is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. Employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, gender identity and sexual orientation.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at 1+833.743.7835.
AddressWright-Patterson AFB, OH
TechnologyView all jobs at SierTeK Ltd.