If you’re passionate about leading a team that is, committed to the Team Member Experience and driven by innovation and growth, then join us!
The Dining Room Manager is a critical role within our communities as it impacts the lives of residents through the strong leadership and motivation of Sienna team members.
As a Dining Room Manager your typical day will impact in the following ways:
• Supporting and monitoring the effectiveness of all food and beverage activities in the residence to meet the organization standards and Hospitality Style Dining Service expectations.
• Responsible for all aspects of human resources matters pertaining to the Dining Room Servers, including but not limited: to recruiting, orienting, supervising, coaching, redirecting, evaluating performance to ensure a high level of productivity, and conducting training on Hospitality Style Dining Service.
• Performing the function of a Server to assist with meal service, as required.
• Reporting supply and procurement needs to the team leader and maintains dining room team member levels within the allocated budget.
• Supporting the planning and organizing of external marketing events and ensures that all dining room and bistro/café areas are tour ready.
• Performing other duties as assigned.
• Grade 12 minimum education required.
• Courses in Hospitality Service Management/Guest Relations, Service Excellence or equivalent.
• Minimum 2 years’ experience in hotel/restaurant fine dining and catering services.
• Must possess a valid Safe Food Handling and Smart Serve certificate.
• Must possess good public relations, communication, and computer skills.
• All applicants must successfully pass the prescribed Vulnerable Sector Check. Applicable to Ontario applicants.
• All applicants must successfully pass the prescribed Criminal Records Check. Applicable to British Columbia applicants.
Act upon your desire to help others and Join Sienna Senior Living as we continue to enhance the lives of those we serve.
For Ontario locations, in accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act 2005, upon request, support will be provided for accommodations throughout the recruitment, selection and assessment process.