- Irving, Texas
- SCM-Procurement / Logistics & ECC
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Business Unit: Regional Solutions & Services Americas
Requisition Number: 246805
Primary Location: United States-Texas-Irving
Assignment Category: Full-time regular
Experience Level: Entry level
Education Required Level: Associate's Degree / College Diploma
Travel Required: No
Are you passionate about delivering world class service to your customers in the digital age? Are you interested in developing your career path within a global technology powerhouse which empowers employee creativity to change, challenge, and influence our business and customer relationships?
This is the career for you!
SIEMENS Smart Infrastructure is seeking a confident and self-motivated Service Coordinator to facilitate the delivery of onsite and remote service activities. Using your customer service focus, you will ensure that the customer's expectations are met by scheduling and dispatching Branch, Zone and Digital Service Center activities.
- Provides support, information, prioritization and coordination of activities and resources across branches, the Zone Operations Center and Digital Service Center.
- Serves as a main point of contact for service customers to ensure expectations are met.
- Handles incoming customer service requests via the phone or email, resulting in a service work order to begin the scheduling and dispatching process.
- Schedules and dispatches activities and resources to execute Service Agreements and customer requests.
- Handles decisions regarding the scheduling and movement of resources and material. Schedules and dispatches resources to meet customer expectations based upon nature of call, urgency, contractual obligation, available resources and customer needs.
- Orders and tracks parts and sub contractors in support of maintenance plans and service calls. Utilizes the SAP service platform to generate, schedule, dispatch and close out work orders.
- Proactively follows-up with customers after completion of services to ensure a high level of satisfaction with quality of work received.
- Ensure accurate and timely Debit Note Request (DNR) creation for all service orders
- Financial responsibility: Achieve planned service budget including driving to monthly forecasted revenue and margin targets.
- This position supports the North Texas/Oklahoma Mechanical/HVAC service team.
- Technical school or Associates degree (2 year) preferred, although a combination of education (High School or GED required) and experience will also be considered.
- 1-3+ years experience in customer service, field coordination,administration or operations
- Excellent interpersonal and verbal and written communication skills needed
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and business software systems.SAP experience highly preferred.
- Familiarity or experience with Mechanical/HVAC systems preferred.
- Excellent organizational, computer and effective time management skills
- Strong problem solving ability.
- Ability to read and understand customer service contracts.
- Individual must possess a valid Driver's license in good standing.
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, protected veteran or military status, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here at https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm .
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here at https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/pdf/pay-transp_formattedESQA508c.pdf .