Business Unit: Americas
Requisition Number: 245099
Primary Location: United States-Massachusetts-Boston
Assignment Category: Full-time regular
Experience Level: Mid level
Education Required Level: Bachelor's Degree
Travel Required: 50%
Now’s our time to inspire the future ofhealthcare together.
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technologycompany with over 170 years of experience and 18,000 patents. Morethan 48,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape thefuture of healthcare. We stand with our customers around the world to supportthem in delivering high quality care to their patients. An estimated 5million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovativetechnologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging,laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health andenterprise services. This is what truly matters to us.
Job Title: Project Manager 4 – Capital ImagingEquipment Installations
Job Location:Boston, MA
The SolutionsImplementation team is responsible for overseeing logistics, planning, deliveryand installation activities for imaging equipment across all modalities (i.e.MR, CT, X-Ray) within Siemens Healthineers. This includes planning forRadiographic, Fluoroscopy, Cardiology, Angiography, Computerized Tomography, MagneticResonance, Therapy, Nuclear Medicine and PET Systems. The PM 4 role is a SeniorProject Management Role reporting to the Zone Sr. Director and is responsiblefor fostering and maintaining high level relationships in key accounts, and fordriving revenue by working with customer stakeholders to develop projectpre-construction plans, estimates, and schedules.
Onsiteresponsibilities include monitoring construction progress, coordinating withstakeholders (facilities, architects, mechanical, electrical and structuralengineers, etc.), solving and coordinating construction issues and managingdelivery and installation activities according to a schedule establishedmutually with the customer. Maintains full project involvement untilcompletion of all Siemens activities including Applications and follow upService. Serves as primary point of contact for problem resolution forfull duration of the project.
Seeking amotivated, enthusiastic Installation Project Management professional thatpossesses outstanding written and verbal communication skills, and a strongworking knowledge of the construction industry. Must be a well-organized problem solver withthe ability to work autonomously in a field-based position with little directoversight.
Job specifictasks - Siemens Healthcare Project Manager 4 (not all inclusive):
- Coordinate large, complex, multi-project programs for Key Accountsand Research Facilities.
- Coordinate multiple projects across large enterprise hospitalnetworks and/or IDNs.
- Effectively communicate at multiple levels up to the C-Levelwithin hospitals of large buying group entities
- Provide dotted-line oversight of other PMs when coordinatingmultiple projects across large healthcare networks.
- Provide relationship management and status reporting of allprojects to the partner’s executive management.
- Manage multiple projects in support of ground-up new hospital orresearch facilities.
- Develop and implement detailed solutions for complex projectchallenges by working with advanced stakeholders and SMEs.
- Support RFP process for installation related topics.
- Attend presale meetings with AEs and support the salesrelationship with customers as required
- Visit project sites to secure measurements, produce cost estimates,review quotes and key project success factors such as electrical andconstruction requirements with customers
- Consult with customers to optimize equipment layouts and clinicalworkflow to incorporate into drawings and project plans
- Communicate customer specifications to planners to developpreliminary and final drawings site specific CAD drawings
- Communicate project information, status updates, schedule andscope changes to internal and external stakeholders; i.e customer, customer’sarchitect, engineer, contractor, administration, Siemens Sales and Servicepartners, etc.
- Assist in development, coordination, and finalization of projectschedules for system production, delivery, installation and applications.
- Regularly Communicate project schedule, risks and other pertinentissues to internal and external stakeholders
- Perform regular site visits and monitor progress of sitepreparation to ensure that all tasks are being completed on schedule in orderto meet assigned project completion dates that impact Siemens profitability.
- Maintain accurate and appropriate data in the appropriate datasystems and Project Management tools
- Coordinate and adjust schedules as necessary to minimizeunexpected cost increases, to maintain costs, and/or to improve overallprofitability to Siemens—while maintaining customer satisfaction
- Handle and respond to customer questions, complaints, and problemsto maintain high levels of customer satisfaction throughout the project
- Complete mandatory Siemens forms/checklists required at specificproject milestones
- Conduct/assist in training of other Project Managers, participatein Advisory Boards, task force activities, special projects, etc.
- Follow Siemens and customer policies such as safety, regulatory,dress codes/appearance and business conduct
- Follow all Siemens quality control protocols and escalationpolicies in project communications
- Maintain optimum communication practices—respond to dailytelephone, email, and written messages in a timely manner
- Manage travel and office expenses to control costs. MaintainSiemens assets (telephones, cars, tools, etc) to ensure longevity and avoidbreakdowns
- Attain/Maintain PMP credential as required for positionadvancement
- Travel 50%
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education,and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree or combination of education and experience
- A minimum of 5 years of complex project management experience;managing multiple projects simultaneously specific to construction inhealthcare environments
- Experience in dealing with executive-level management andclinicians within a diverse customer organization
- Must have ability to read blueprint drawings
- Extensive experience at successfully managing matrix projectteams, third party vendors and working within a large corporate structure
- Knowledge of the construction industry (electrical, plumbing,structural, HVAC)
Preferred Knowledge/Skills, Education,and Experience
- CAD knowledge
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Familiarity with Siemens capital medical imaging equipment
- Previously or currently licensed tradesman desirable
- PMP Certification desired
At SiemensHealthineers, we value those who dedicate their energy and passion to a greatercause. Our people make us unique as an employer in the med-tech industry. Whatunites and motivates our global team is the inspiration of our commonpurpose: To innovate for healthcare,building on our remarkable legacy of pioneering ideas that translate into evenbetter healthcare products and services. We recognize that taking ownership ofour work allows both us and the company to grow. We offer you a flexible anddynamic environment and the space to move beyond your comfort zone to grow bothpersonally and professionally.
If you want to join us in transforming theway healthcare is delivered, visit our career site at https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/careers.
If you wish to find out more about thespecific before applying, please visit: https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/about.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happyto consider applications from individuals with disabilities.