Business Unit: Digital Services
Requisition Number: 246265
Primary Location: United States-California-Mountain View
Assignment Category: Full-time regular
Experience Level: Mid level
Education Required Level: Bachelor's Degree
Travel Required: 20%
Now’s our time to inspire the future of healthcaretogether.
TheSiemens Healthineers Incubator is seeking a ProductDesigner who possesses a passion for great design, has a terrific aestheticsense, an exceptional eye for detail, a deep appreciation for simple solutionsto complex problems, and the ability to quickly grasp and distill highlycomplex matters.
TheProduct Designer is a key player in determining the future of our incubatedbusinesses. We are looking for a visionary designer who is ready to and capableof setting the bar high for amazing and delightful UI design. You will workclosely with the Head of Design (an Apple alum), the Design, Product,Engineering and QA teams to provide interactive prototypes, design mock-ups,specifications, and final assets required for flawless design implementation.
Join our team now at Siemens Healthineers Incubator as a Product Designer.
We are looking fora design researcher who is ready to and capable of setting the bar high tocontribute to producing amazing and delightful products, you will beresponsible for:
- Keyfeatures or entire app development.
- Lookingat our products from the customer’s perspective rather than feature by feature.
- Understandingand applying the principles of globalization to deliverables in order to makethe final solution scalable to other markets.
- Recognizingthe contributions of all disciplines that contribute to the user experience andyou can articulate issues beyond your own discipline.
- Integratingbusiness constraints into design decisions.
- Beinga product and user experience representative when working cross functionally.
- Articulatingand rationalizing design decisions.
- Deliverablessuch as user scenarios, personas, content, and storytelling, to demonstratecreative thinking and problem-solving process to stakeholders.
- Regularlyfacilitating design discussions with a focused agenda, clear goals, andhigh-quality outputs.
- Anatural diplomat with strong communication and organizational skills.
- A teamplayer who prefers developing designs in a team environment creating the bestdesigns through peer critique and collaboration.
- Someonewho loves reading Apple's human interface design guidelines documentation andequivalent documents from Android and Windows.
- You seeonly possibilities when looking at a blank white board.
Requiredskills to have for the success of this role
- Minimum3 year of experience creating exceptional user experiences.
- Deepunderstanding of the latest in web and application design for both Mac,Windows, iOS and Android.
- Knowledgeof design tools such as Sketch, Pixelmator, Photoshop, Illustrator, Keynote,InVision, etc.
- Experiencewith OS X, Windows, iOS, and Android.
- Possessa general understanding of business models and economics.
- Wellversed in fundamental visual and interactive design disciplines and principals.
- Knowledgeof interaction prototyping tools is a big plus.
- Anoutstanding body of work demonstrating the successful delivery of innovativedigital interface design solutions that add real consumer value.
- Pleaseinclude access to your portfolio send along your resume
At Siemens Healthineers, we value those who dedicate their energyand passion to a greater cause. Our people make us unique as an employer in themed-tech industry. What unites and motivates our global team is the inspirationof our common purpose: To innovate forhealthcare, building on our remarkable legacy of pioneering ideas thattranslate into even better healthcare products and services. We recognize thattaking ownership of our work allows both us and the company to grow. We offeryou a flexible and dynamic environment and the space to move beyond yourcomfort zone to grow both personally and professionally.
If you want to join us in transforming the way healthcareis delivered, visit our career site at https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/careers.
If you wishto find out more about the specific before applying, please visit: https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/about.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to considerapplications from individuals with disabilities.