The Customer Support Coordinator is responsible for handling inquiries about status, shipping dates, expedites and services for selected accounts. Responds to inquiries, complex complaints and disputes within a reasonable limit of authority and recognizes when to escalate customer issues. Supports customer with referral to appropriate specialist for assistance or problem resolution when warranted.
At Siemens, we live and foster an ownership culture, in which every employee takes personal responsibility for our company's success. We utilize lean principles to continually improve our processes and customers' experience. We trust and empower our employees to act as owners, make decisions and innovate to succeed. We communicate openly and honestly to learn from our failures and celebrate our successes. We recognize individual and team achievements frequently. We invest in our team members, offering a wide variety of internal and external development opportunities.
Who designs your future? You do. Working within our global company, you can design the career of your dreams. We have over 200 offices in 101 countries providing you the opportunity to see the world or stay in your own back yard.
Do you want to work for a company with innovating technologies? Can you see yourself learning, growing, and succeeding in this exciting position? If so, we'd like to meet you!
Respond and resolve problems in a timely and accurate manner while providing excellent customer service.
Enter, manage and prioritize new and existing cases via CRM tool to attain established service level agreements.
Utilize CRM tool to directly communicate to customers, internal staff and affiliates.
Initiate action via CRM tool for completion of change order, product selection and post order requests or process non-complex requests directly as authorized.
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience:
1. High School Diploma or equivalent. Specialized skill training/certification may be required. Associates degree or Bachelor's degree in related discipline is preferred.
2. 3+ years of practical Customer Support experience
3. Demonstrated ability to reproduce a customer problem, isolate cause and drive resolution.
4. Demonstrated logical reasoning, situational and time management while presenting a positive attitude with customers and co-workers.
5. High Level of professionalism and excellent customer service skills.
6. Ability to multitask and handle a high volume of work accurately.
7. Excellent verbal, written, and organization skills.
8. Desire to grow within the company.
9. Must be a strong team player able to work in a cross functional team environment.
10. Must be a self-starter.
11. Ability and desire to learn assigned business segment product line. May need to take internal product training classes.
12. Ability to successfully complete required training program.
13. Strong data analytical and problem-solving skills in identifying patterns and trends.
14. Proficient with Microsoft Suites.
Preferred Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience:
1. Knowledge of SAP, CRM systems / Salesforce and Quotation tools.
2. 3+ years of practical Customer Support experience supporting industrial, construction, mechanical, or electrical industries.
Additional ongoing responsibilities:
Develop knowledge of assigned products within division and systems to move within the Customer Support Organization.
Develop lasting professional relationships within organization such as: plants, warehouses, sales, mixed apparatus pricing, standard pricing, product managers, and buyers.
Understand the business unit organizational charts allowing you to escalate and resolve issues within the organization.
Qualified Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the United States. Qualified Applicants will not require employer sponsored work authorization now or in the future for employment in the United States.
Why Siemens? In addition to an incredible career opportunity, we offer:
- A competitive base salary
- Excellent health/vision/dental plans, matching 401K, life insurance and 3 weeks of PTO to start.
- Extensive training along with career development.
We aim to hire top talent and arm them with the opportunity to make top dollar. Siemens is a great place to have a career in a growing business. We are proud that when people join Siemens, they rarely leave, as shown with our low turnover.
**Job ID:** 195934
**Organization:** Smart Infrastructure
**Company:** Siemens Industry, Inc.
**Experience Level:** Mid-level Professional
**Job Type:** Full-time
**Equal Employment Opportunity Statement**
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, protected veteran or military status, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
**EEO is the Law**
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here at https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm .
**Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision**
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here at https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/pdf/pay-transp_formattedESQA508c.pdf .
**California Privacy Notice**
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here at https://new.siemens.com/us/en/general/legal/us-internet-privacy-notice-state-rights.html .