to the Operations Manager, this position manages multiple projects typically
less than $500K or multiple projects from pre-booking to customer acceptance.
Supervises, directs and motivates the project team during planning, estimating,
design, installation, start-up, commissioning, turnover and warranty of assigned
projects. Ensures customer satisfaction during project, and at final project
- Participatesin pre-bid reviews and sales to operations turnover meetings to evaluateaccuracy of the sales estimate and job layout. Analyzes plans, constructioncontract specifications and codes to determine project requirements. Follows upwith appropriate management to assure understanding and satisfaction of jobscope.
- Managesthe development of project plans in advance of project activity assuringeffective execution by the Project Team. Monitors progress to assure compliancewith the pre-determined execution plan.
- Preparesor oversees preparation of engineering re-estimate reports. Utilizes financialand monthly forecasting to manage and contain costs. Utilizes financial andmonthly forecasting tools and works with other team members to monitor, manageand control costs. Prepares or oversees preparation of progress billings,pursues timely payments from the customer and authorizes payments to materialsuppliers and subcontractors.
- Obtainsbids and selects reliable subcontractors to provide wiring, device installation,special construction or other services.
- Participates in job site final walk-thru and manages the completion ofall close-out documentation such as As-Built drawings and system operatinginstructions; transfers or excess materials; billings, collections and payments;and all project records.
- High School diploma or GED required.
- Typicallyup to 2 years project management or heavy project coordination experience within the commercial HVAC, mechanical contracting, or building automation controls industries.
- Strongknowledge of industry fundamentals and business operations; Excellentcontracting skills.
- Anunderstanding of job financial reports and the ability to apply these inmanaging assigned projects.
- Strongleadership, listening, verbal and written communicationskills.
- QualifiedApplicants must be legally authorized for employment in the United States.Qualified Applicants will not require employer sponsored work authorization nowor in the future for employment in the United States.
- Individual must possess a valid Driver's license in good standing andmust be at least 21 years of age in order to participate in the required Siemensvehicle plan.
- Bachelor's Degree
- SAP and PMCT experience.
- PMP certification
- Siemensis a globally diversified engineering powerhouse: an opportunity such as thisone can open doors to engineering practices and businesses new to you, preparingyou for a great future with potential in so many types of fields-sustainability,energy, medical technologies, to name a few-in almost any location you everdreamed of exploring.
- Excellenthealth, dental, and vision plans with many options from which tochoose.
- Allemployees receive Life Insurance, Short and Long-Term Disabilitycoverage.
- 401kmatch dollar for dollar up to 6% of gross salary.
- Educationand tuition reimbursement programs available.
- Extensiveproduct training and professional career development.
Job ID: 183143
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Industry, Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, protected veteran or military status, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here at https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm .
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here at https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/pdf/pay-transp_formattedESQA508c.pdf .