Senior Consultant (f/m/d) Digitalization of HR in Compensation & Benefits (Harmonization & Standardi
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
A Snapshot of Your Day
Working in a global and diverse team with an open approach that will support you and your development. You will be a catalyst, translating the business requirements into an implementation roadmap for the German Tariff in a custom IT solution. You will define business requirements, a solution design and own the German Tariff implementation and rollout as a feature owner, as well as being the point of contact for the development team in your role as product / feature owner. You will own the implementation, roll out and operations for a feature used for one third of the Siemens Energy employees.
How Youll Make an Impact
- In your new role you are responsible for design and implementation for parts of the German Tariff System into our award-winning custom solution Compensation Insights (COIN)
- As part of our global acting Harmonization & Standardization team you will also be able to participate in multiple other global HR related digital transformation projects
- You handle ongoing relationships with the other stakeholders (e.g. HR Business Partners, HR Leadership, Local Management, Workers councils, 3rd Party Service Providers) to ensure the organization receives a great solution that works as efficient as possible while being integrated into our vision of digital self-service solutions
- You advise C&B in the regions on optimization and harmonization of German Tariff and other topics from a transformation and standardization perspective
- Furthermore, you ensure an overall globally compliant German Tariff implementation (e.g. IG-Metall for Siemens Energy and additional local workers council agreements)
What You Bring
- We are looking to meet an upbeat HR Transformation Expert who wishes to join our growing global C&B Harmonization & Standardization team
- The candidate has completed a university degree in a business-related subject area (e. g., Business Administration, HR, etc.), preferrable with focus on IT
- You must have gained at least 5 years of relevant experience in the areas of HR Tools & Processes / Digital Transformation / Harmonization of Business Processes within a large multinational company or consultancy and bring with you a good understanding of compensation and benefits instruments
- You have multiple year experience of working in agile projects (e.g. SCRUM projects) and you find joy in definition innovative business solutions as well as accompanying those solutions end-to-end from the definition to the roll-out (including e.g. transforming business requirements into user stories, UAT testing, management presentations, manager trainings, etc.)
- You have been involved with the development and implementation of best-in-class IT solutions that enable the business and quickly understand new technologies as well as their impact on the efficiency of business processes
- You have already worked in international project teams where you gained strong project management skills
- You are familiar with HR Tech platforms in the Global HR & Payroll eco system and can transform business requirements into value-adding solutions including the enablement of 3rd party and inhouse vendors to implement those solutions
- You are a proactive strategic problem solver and challenger of the status quo with good judgement and decisiveness and possess the flexibility to work in an ambiguous and fast-paced changing environment.
- Self-motivated to drive initiatives through to completion as an individual contributor and through others by utilizing your Sharp analytical and problem-solving skills and your ability to coordinate and manage implementation partner activities
- To find your way in our international environment, you are fluent in English, finding the right words from Management to software developers
About the Team
As a part of Human Resources, Compensation & Benefits is a lean team of specialists managing various C&B domains spread across geographies. As employment conditions partner within C&B, your key objective is to design, standardize, simplify and govern the different aspects of employment conditions to maintain a competitive edge for Siemens Energy.
Who is Siemens Energy?
At Siemens Energy, we are more than just an energy technology company. We meet the growing energy demand across 90+ countries while ensuring our climate is protected. With more than 92,000 dedicated employees, we not only generate electricity for over 16% of the global community, but were also using our technology to help protect people and the environment.
Our global team is committed to making sustainable, reliable, and affordable energy a reality by pushing the boundaries of what is possible. We uphold a 150-year legacy of innovation that encourages our search for people who will support our focus on decarbonization, new technologies, and energy transformation.
Our Commitment to Diversity
Lucky for us, we are not all the same. Through diversity we generate power. We run on inclusion and our combined creative energy is fueled by over 130 nationalities. Siemens Energy celebrates character no matter what ethnic background, gender, age, religion, identity, or disability. We energize society, all of society, and we do not discriminate based on our differences.
- This role reports to the Head of Harmonization & Standardization within the Global Compensation & Benefits department and will provide you the opportunity to redesign how the German Tariff is implemented into the custom-built global Compensation solution and processes
- Having the chance to technically implement the German Tariff system on a green field approach
- There will be various opportunities to lead projects & help to shape HR strategies and be part of the digital HR transformation to globally standardize and harmonize the world of Compensation & Benefits
- A multi-cultural setup will also help to grow in your personal development
We value equal opportunities and welcome applications from people with disabilities.
BusinessView all jobs at Siemens Energy
Get fresh Senior Compensation Consultant jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.