Quality Manager in the Project
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Asnapshot of your day
Develops, Control, improve and ensure the implementation of aquality plan (incl. quality assurance measures such asreview/test/validation/...) for the project derived from existing QM systemagreed upon with the own organization, customer, partners and suppliers.
HowYoull Make an Impact
- Check of contractual requirements regarding quality topics during the proposal stage and identification of quality related risk and opportunities.
- Provide leadership for all applicable European Directives for bid and execution projects executed to ensure compliance with local regulations.
- Identifies the country specific requirements & regulation by liaise with country QM officer
- Develops, Control, improve and ensure the implementation of a quality plan (incl. quality assurance measures such as review/test/validation/...) for the project derived from existing QM system agreed upon with the own organization, customer, partners and suppliers.
- Contribute to the implementation of a Risk & Opportunity action plan and continuous update thereof.
- Support for lesson learned action and best practice
- Perform Quality Gate and Milestone Reviews
- Stipulation and implementation of internal and external requirements in the project teams and at construction sites that are relevant to quality.
- Revision and adaptation of existing procedures to ensure compliance with requirements as well as ensuring compliance with contract stipulations in the Quality Manuals.
- Ensure implementation of contractual requirements regarding quality topics QA/QC in the project (e.g. preparation of Technical Contract Conditions, Contract Workshop, Project Procedures and Instructions)
- Representation of the Quality Management System in dealings with customers in sales and execution meetings.
- Regular recording and evaluation of quality statistics, calling for preventive/corrective measures as well as tracking and implementation thereof.
- Ensures cross-functional cooperation with Procurement, Logistics, R&D, Manufacturing and relevant suppliers to achieve quality business goals.
- Initiates trainings for project employees with regards to quality (e.g. methods and processes).
What You Bring
- Higher technical education.
- Qualification in welding, e.g. IWE, and/or Non-Destructive Testing QM Auditor qualification preferable
- QM education/training/certification
- Advanced computer literacy and handling of Microsoft Office applications
- Minimum of 5-10 years work experience in the field of quality management in projects and/or construction sites.
- Substantial site related experience from industrial and/or construction business or similar.
- Working experience in global projects and/or interdisciplinary teams preferred.
- Willingness to travel
- Excellent command of spoken and written English
- Preferably good command of German
Your opportunities for personal growth
- The opportunity to engage in an exciting environment on challenging projects
- Strong professional support and working with colleagues around the world
- Professional development opportunities within the company
- To be part of a growing function with a dynamic, informal and inspiring working environment in a position that entails a large responsibility
About the Team
"Letsmake tomorrow different today" is our genuine commitment at Siemens Energyto all customers and employees on the way to a sustainable future.
Withinour project organization we drive the energy transition by managing,engineering and constructing big electricity infrastructure projects.
In our Business Unit Generation we offer a broadportfolio of cutting edge technologies, services and solutions for centralizedand decentralized energy production.
Within our Solution Organization we work oncustomized solutions for power plants, whether it is the most efficientconventional power generation, industrial application for process steam or heatgeneration, hybrid solutions including renewable energy and their integrationor making big steps toward decarbonation with hydrogen producing plants orenvironmental friendly power generation on ships and barges.
Wework on customized solutions for power plants, whether it is the most efficientconventional power generation, industrial application for process steam or heatgeneration, hybrid solutions including renewable energy and their integrationor making big steps toward decarbonation with hydrogen producing plants orenvironmentally friendly power generation on ships and barges. Further we areEPC contractor for high voltage converter stations -whether it is onshore oroffshore- for transmission highways, high voltage substations and other gridtechnology projects to make electricity supply fit for future.
Who is Siemens Energy?
AtSiemens Energy, we are more than just an energy technology company. We meet thegrowing energy demand across 90+ countries while ensuring our climate isprotected. With more than 92,000 dedicated employees, we not only generateelectricity for over 16% of the global community, but were also using ourtechnology to help protect people and the environment.
Ourglobal team is committed to making sustainable, reliable, and affordable energya reality by pushing the boundaries of what is possible. We uphold a 150-yearlegacy of innovation that encourages our search for people who will support ourfocus on decarbonization, new technologies, and energy transformation.
Our Commitment to Diversity
Lucky for us, we are not all the same.Through diversity we generate power. We run on inclusion and our combinedcreative energy is fueled by over 130 nationalities. Siemens Energy celebratescharacter no matter what ethnic background, gender, age, religion, identity,or disability. We energize society, all of society, and we do not discriminatebased on our differences.
Jobs & Careers: https://jobs.siemens-energy.com/jobs
TechnologyView all jobs at Siemens Energy
Get fresh Manager Quality Improvement jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.