- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
A Snapshot of YourDay
Mastering challengeswith a team while keeping up with the changing times.
The world of accountantstoday is characterized by interdisciplinary cooperation with various otherdepartments, project controllers, IT and auditors, to name but a few. Byconstantly improving processes with regard to digitalization and automation, weensure that we can meet the new requirements of the future and fulfil our coretask of correctly reporting the business figures.
How Youll Make anImpact
- Your tasks include the clarification and allocation of incoming payments to the Siemens bank accounts. To do this, you are in close contact with the sales department and project management.
- In addition, you will help the colleagues who manage the bank accounts to allocate the incoming payments to the various AREs and thus act as an interface between the bank accounts and projects.
- You are the first point of contact for the project clerks for all receivables issues and also for customer payments. You will be asked to deal with a variety of requests, which will enable you to continuously expand your experience and commercial know-how.
- For the monthly, quarterly and annual financial statements, you carry out various bookings and evaluations, which are included in the data presented to the management.
- On the one hand, you post the write-offs on receivables and find out the reasons for the changes compared to the previous month. On the other hand, you carry out the valuation of receivables and check the foreign currency exchange rates.
- In addition, you are responsible for the evaluation of long-term receivables (due >1 year) as well as the evaluation of overdue receivables and contribute to the smooth running of the financial statements through timely postings.
- Furthermore, you cooperate with the auditors and request explanations for payment allocations, confirmation of balances vis--vis various customers and proofs of payment, thereby expanding the knowledge of the individual projects and their commercial procedures
- Through continuous process optimization/digitalization, you will help build the accounting of tomorrow.
What You Bring
- The basis of your success is a successfully completed commercial degree or alternatively a commercial apprenticeship with initial work experience.
- You are looking forward to contributing your knowledge of the SAP FI module, ideally in the area of accounts receivable accounting, as well as your good knowledge of MS Excel (creating analyses and macros).
- In order to find your way around in an international environment, you should have a good command of English, in order to be able to advise your sales colleagues and handle international correspondence.
- As you will be working in a team of experienced and knowledgeable people, you will contribute to the team with your communicative and open manner, take up existing processes and develop them further
About the Team
In our company, we offer a broad portfolio of cutting-edge technologies, services, and solutions for centralized and decentralized energy production, having businesses from all Divisions (Generation, Industrial Applications, Transmission and New Energy Business) represented.
You will be reporting to the local Head of Accounting being part of both the local finance community as well as an international network of accounting specialists.
Who is SiemensEnergy?
At Siemens Energy, weare more than just an energy technology company. We meet the growing energydemand across 90+ countries while ensuring our climate is protected. With morethan 92,000 dedicated employees, we not only generate electricity for over 16%of the global community, but were also using our technology to help protectpeople and the environment.
Our global team iscommitted to making sustainable, reliable, and affordable energy a reality bypushing the boundaries of what is possible. We uphold a 150-year legacy ofinnovation that encourages our search for people who will support our focus ondecarbonization, new technologies, and energy transformation.
Our Commitment toDiversity
Lucky for us, we are notall the same. Through diversity we generate power. We run on inclusion and ourcombined creative energy is fueled by over 130 nationalities. Siemens Energycelebrates character no matter what ethnic background, gender, age, religion,identity, or disability. We energize society, all of society, and we do notdiscriminate based on our differences.
- Work in a small and familiar team
- Flexible working / mobile working from home
- Opportunities for further training
- Building a large networks
We value equalopportunities and welcome applications from people with disabilities.
Finance and InsuranceView all jobs at Siemens Energy
Get fresh AR Supervisor jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.