Make real what matters
We provide the power to bring heat and light to our cities. We build highly efficient next generation turbines as well as on- and offshore wind turbines all over the world. We help our customers to save millions of tons of CO2 each year. That way we not only contribute, but actively drive the energy revolution for a better and greener future. For these and many other future projects, we need smart thinkers who bring skill, creativity, and dedication to the table. People like you! Experienced researchers who boldly broaden horizons. True specialists that do not lose sight of the big picture.
We tackle what really matters - take your next career step with us and make a difference.
What part will you play?
You will be part of an organization that is responsible for providing cybersecurity support for all Siemens Energy Divisions and Functions as well as all seven Siemens Energy hubs by protecting the Siemens Energy specic IT / OT infrastructure and the company's customer-facing products, solutions and services worldwide.
In your role as Cyber Security Officer (CSO) you will
What you need to make real what matters.
- The foundation of your success is a university degree or equivalent experience in information technology, cybersecurity or a related field
- You convince us with professional experience across different functions and businesses with a minimum experience of 3-5 years in Cybersecurity and / or Information Technology
- You work collaboratively in global networks and secure the implementation of cybersecurity solutions. Further, you have a strategic foresight to drive cybersecurity into the future
- As you act in an international environment you bring business-fluent English language skills
- Good knowledge of French language skills both written and spoken would be an asset
Organization: Siemens Energy
Company: Siemens Energy Canada Limited
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Siemens is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Upon request, Siemens Canada will provide reasonable accommodation for disabilities to support participation of candidates in all aspects of the recruitment process. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment.
By submitting personal information to Siemens Canada Limited or its affiliates, service providers and agents, you consent to our collection, use and disclosure of such information for the purposes described in our Privacy Code available at www.siemens.ca.
Siemens s'engage a creer un environnement diversifie et est fiere d'etre un employeur souscrivant au principe de l'egalite d'acces a l'emploi. Tous les candidats qualifies seront pris en consideration pour ce poste.
En transmettant des renseignements personnels a Siemens Canada limitee ou a ses societes affiliees, a ses fournisseurs de services ou a ses agents, vous nous autorisez a recueillir, a utiliser et a divulguer ces renseignements aux fins prevues dans notre Code de protection de la confidentialite, que vous pouvez consulter au www.siemens.ca.